Chapter 13

They landed in London by night, a driver from their office came to pick them up and drop them home. They both were really tired with all the works, packing and shopping that they were doing since the past 2 days, they both freshened up, Anisha goes to the kitchen to make food for them, Varun goes to the kitchen after freshening up and sees Anisha searching for something, Varun "What are you searching for Anisha" Anisha looks at him and pouts "I can't find where everything is" Varun chuckles looking at her and goes near her "You don't need to make anything wifey" Anisha "But..." Varun holds her hand and takes her near the fridge and opens it, there was food already prepared and kept ready, Varun "Mrs.Briggs already made food for us we just have to heat it" Anisha "Okay" Anisha takes the food out and puts it in the oven to heat while Varun sets the table, they were waiting for the food to get heated when Varun gets an idea. Anisha was looking at the Oven timer waiting for it to end when Varun cages her between himself and the counter, her breath hitches when she feels him close to her, she could literally feel his breath fanning on her neck, Anisha starts stuttering "Va...Va...Varun" Varun inhales her scent and whispers huskily "Yes wifey" he pushes her hair to one side and leaves a kiss her neck, she stops breathing, he pulls her gently towards himself "You were saying something wifey" Anisha's words get stuck in her throat with his actions and she gulps her saliva trying to form a coherent sentence. He was about to leave another kiss when they hear a 'Ding' from the Oven, that brings both of them out of their trance, Anisha pushes Varun and runs out of the kitchen to calm her racing heart, She was completely flushed while Varun was standing in the kitchen blushing and smiling, his heart was also on overdrive with their moment.

After calming his heart, Varun takes the dinner to the dining table, Varun calls Anisha "Anisha come let's have dinner" Anisha comes to the dining table. Throughout the dinner Varun was staring at Anisha while she was trying to avoid his gaze. After eating she takes the plate and leaves quickly and goes to the kitchen to wash them, Varun also takes his plate to the kitchen and Anisha senses his presence and quickly washes the plate and tries to leave but before she could leave Varun cages her with the sink and washes his plate, Anisha's heart was hammering in her chest, Varun washes the plate and splashes little water on Anisha's face. Anisha pushes him and runs to their room blushing Since the day in Pocharam dam Varun hasn't stopped teasing me...even his slightest touch sets my heart on overdrive and releases a hell lot of butterflies in my stomach...him calling me wifey makes my heart flutter...when he gets close to me I'm not able to handle myself, when Anisha hears footsteps coming near she takes the pillow and blanket and lies down on the couch and acts as if she is sleeping.

Varun enters the room, and sees that Anisha was lying on the couch, Ohhh acting as if sleeping...I will make you sleep wifey with me on our bed...all the time you run away from me right now I'll see how you run, Varun picks Anisha in his arms, as soon as he lifts her she opens her eyes, Varun "Your not sleeping wifey" Anisha looks at him, her eyes wide as saucers "Varun what are you doing" Varun chuckles looking at her "You were sleeping uncomfortably on the couch so I thought I will make you sleep on the bed" Anisha looks at him "I'm comfortable on the couch...put me down Varun" Varun "I will put you down wifey...don't worry". Varun makes her lie on the bed, Varun "Now you can sleep wifey" Anisha was about to get up "But..." He goes to the other side and lies down and hugs her, Varun puts keeps finger on her lips "Shhhh...sleep Ani" Varun holds her and closes his eyes. Giving up Anisha also closes her eyes and sleeps, After she sleeps Varun opens his eyes, he looks at Anisha and smiles this girl and her antics...I don't know what am I going to do with her.. everytime I try to get closer to her she runs away...but having her close to me brings peace to my heart and mind and the ways she responds to my touch makes me want more... She sets my heart to run a marathon just by being near me...Well wifey I know till now I have hurt you a lot but from now I will make sure that you enjoy each and every moment with me. He hugs her closer to himself and wraps his hand around her and pulls the blanket over themselves and sleeps peacefully.

I know it's a short chapter will give you a longer one in the next update for sure🤗
I hope you all like❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini