Chapter 40

After 3 days, it was the Mehendi ceremony, Derek and Ishita were also arriving, Anisha and Varun had gone to the airport to bring them as they were not familiar with the city. Derek and Ishita come out of the airport and hug Varun and Anisha, Anisha looks at them "So how did it go",Derek and Ishita had gone to Ishita's home in Mumbai to talk to her parents about their relationship and marriage, Derek smiles and side hugs Ishita "Great they loved me...(rolling his collar) who wouldn't love me" Varun also joins him "Your right dude everyone loves us", Anisha and Ishita look at them "Self obsessed", Varun pulls Anisha towards himself by her waist while she looks at him shocked for his sudden action "Offo wifey...when you love me so much ofcourse I'm bound to get self obsessed" Anisha blushing "Idiot...I don't love you so much and all...I just love you a bit". Derek and Ishita look at them amused, Derek "Ahem Ahem...if you both are done with your romance Mr. & Mrs.Varun Reddy can we go", Anisha looks down feeling shy, Varun smiles "Sure Mr. & Mrs.Derek Taylor", Ishita and Derek blush. Four of them leave from the airport to the farmhouse, Varun was driving, Derek "Heard about the big news Mrs.Varun Reddy...you didn't tell me" Anisha "Well I was going to tell you guys when you come here...I called and informed Steve today only", Ishita smiles "Congratulations both of you waiting to see the cute little version of both of you" Varun grins and turns to Anisha and smirks at her "See Ani they want to see Cute versions of both of us" Anisha looks down blushing "You shut up and drive". Varun and Anisha introduce them to the whole gang and they both also become comfortable with everyone in a short time.

Soon the Mehendi ceremony starts, and none of the guys were allowed to enter the terrace nor see their wife or fiance, they were sitting and thinking of ways to enter the Mehendi ceremony. Vikram "Varun your marriage was better bro...no mehendi ceremony...and no one was separating me from my Drishti" Dev "Vikram bro Mehendi ceremony was your sister's idea only" Varun "Uhhh...This girl of yours Dev...she is a devil in disguise...they are not allowing me to see my Angel" Ansh "Seriously guys do any of you have any plan" Bharat "They only have Tasha and Rohan we cannot even use them" Derek "Yaar why is this punishment for us also... shouldn't it be only for the groom and bride" Nithish "Guys instead of complaining why don't we think of a plan to get in". Nishant was laughing looking at all their condition, Varun glares at Nishant "Stop laughing Nishu" Nishant "It's fun to see you all complaining...I'm enjoying this" Vikram "It's fun for you now... we'll see how fun it will be when your turn comes...we'll talk then" Nishant continues laughing "Yeah yeah we'll see...Now you guys continue your planning...I'll go and see what dad and uncles are doing", Nishant leaves from there.

They all keep thinking of ways to enter the Mehendi ceremony, Nithish "Guys how about we sneak in through the backdoor" Vikram glares at him "Seriously Nithi don't you think everyone will notice that" Varun "We can't enter like this but...." Everyone looks at him eagerly "But what" Varun "But if we change into something different...I think we can enter" Derek "Even if we change into something different don't you think they will recognise us" Varun smirks looking at them "For that they have to see us na...they won't be able to see us" Ansh "Bro your confusing us...please tell clearly" Varun "Let's go guys we will need somethings I'll tell you everything".

At the Mehendi ceremony,

The Mehendi artist were applying Mehendi for Nikita when a group of ladies enter wearing bhurqa, Sumi and Aditi go to them, Sumi "Hello" Lady 1 "Hello Aunty...I'm..." Lady 2 "Bano...and I'm Aisha...We are actually from the neighborhood...we have never seen Hindu marriage aunty...we came to know that a marriage is taking place so we thought we could see" Aditi smiles "Sure Beta not a problem come in...why don't you all remove your naqab" Lady 3 "Aiyoo no Aunty we cannot" Aditi "Ohh Okay then...no problem girls" Lady 3 "Thank you Aunty" Sumi also smiles "Come in Children we'll introduce you to our Girls", Sumi and Aditi introduce them to all. Aisha "Why aren't any of you dancing...(she takes Samyuktha's hand)...come we'll dance". Samyuktha feels weird when Aisha holds her hand but then ignores it and starts dancing, everyone were pulled to dance, One of the ladies was searching for someone Anita notices that and goes to her "What happened you searching for anyone" Lady "No No". Her voice comes out hoarse and man-like, Anita looks at her suspiciously "What happened to your voice" Lady clears her throat "I have cold and cough na that's why" Anita "What was your name I forgot" Lady "V...Veera" Anita was still suspicious "Okay Veera...come why aren't you dancing" Veera "Yeah sure".

Anisha comes in with Rohan at that time, talking and playing with him, Anita goes to Anisha leaving Veera. Veera was rooted in her place seeing Anisha "Gorgeous", Drishti takes Rohan from Anisha "Missed Mumma baby" Anisha smiles seeing them "When I went down he was crying...I couldn't find Vikram Bava so I brought him here" Drishti "Where could he go" Anisha was also confused as to why no one was there "Actually I couldn't find anyone...where did all go they didn't even inform any of us" Anita hits her forehead "These guys na...leave them let's go enjoy" Drishti "You guys go I'll be with Rohan" Anisha and Anita nod. Anisha sees the ladies in bhurqa "Who are they" Anita "They are from the neighborhood...they wanted to see a Hindu wedding...but you know what I feel something is weird about them" Anisha "Why" Anita "I don't know...and that one Rafia is clinging to me too much". Veera goes near Anisha and Anita "Hi" Anita "Hi Veera...this is Anisha...and babe this is Veera" Anisha forwards her hand for a handshake "Hello", Someone calls Anita at the time and she goes leaving Anisha and Veera.

Veera also shakes her hand, Anisha also feels a bit weird when Veera holds her hand, when Anisha tries to take her hand back Veera keeps squeezing it not letting her hand go, after a bit of difficulty Anisha takes her hand from Veera's hold. She turns around and was about go from there when Veera holds her hand, Anisha looks at her questioningly, Veera "I need to use the washroom...can you tell me where it is" Anisha tells her where the washroom is, Veera "I think it's a bit confusing...can you show me" Anisha was hesitant but still agrees "Okay".

She goes in the farmhouse and takes Veera to the washroom of the guestroom, when Anisha was about to go back she was pulled back and caged to the wall, she looks up and finds Veera hovering over her "What the...What are you doing...Have you gone mad", Veera "Ofcourse baby if you look breathtaking like this I will definitely go mad". She was shocked to hear the voice, she lifts the naqab of Veera and finds a smiling Varun looking at her intensely.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you liked it❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini