Chapter 43

Anisha looks at the person she bumped into in shock "You", that person was not so shocked seeing her and smirks at her "Hello to you too...I knew I would see you here...Well Nikita is your friend so not surprised" Anisha looks at the person annoyed "What are you doing here...and who even called you here" while he just keeps smiling to irritate her "Offo Anisha baby...guess you didn't know Dev is my cousin...he is my Mom's elder brother's son...though they are not close to us nor do they talk to us often but that's our issue...but it's Dev's marriage so we got invited...I actually didn't want to attend this damn marriage but when I came to know it's Nikita who's the bride...I knew you would be here...and what other chance do I have to meet you" Anisha looks at him baffled "What the Vihaan...why do even want to see me after everything you have done...do you really think I would even want to see you" Vihaan just keeps smirking "Offo Anisha baby see your talking to me now...so what's the problem...so did your Varun ever contact you again I guess not after the video which I sent him...oops it was by mistake baby...trust me I didn't know it had stopped recording the second half...(He laughs) Well now he must be thinking of you as a gold digger and what not...all thanks to me...thank me baby...but yaa it's okay even if you don't thank me I mean I got rid of that down market guy for you...I mean seriously when you have Vihaan Kashyap why need some Varun". She was seething anger when he talks shit about Varun and gives him one tight slap, he looks at her shocked "First of all, I'm not your Anisha baby...second I should thank my Varun for showing me your true colors sooner...and third one more word against my Varun you will see the worst of me...and fourth people don't become down market or up market with their status...it's based on their heart...and my Varun has a pure heart...and fifth...you know what I'll leave that for you to find out not that it's going to be hard". She was about to turn and leave from there but he catches her hand, she looks at his hand on her and gives him a glare making him gulp in fear and leave her hand, he then notices her toe rings and her nuptial chain, he looks at her surprised "Your married?" She looks at him bored "Yeah any problem...not that I give a damn to your problem", He looks at her confused "To whom...I don't think Varun would have accepted you after seeing that Video". Now it was her turn to smirk and laugh "You are definitely in for a shocker... don't worry you'll know who's my husband soon".

She goes from there to Samyuktha and Anita who were standing near the Chat stall, eating pani puri, she joins them eating pani puri while Vihaan stands there confused what is wrong with her one minute she was seething rage...she...she slapped me...how could she...She slapped Vihaan Kashyap how dare she...but she did look scary when angry...now she is giggling with her friends and eating...these women...but I need to find out who is this husband of hers... Because I'm sure it's not Varun...I mean come on who would believe her after seeing that video, he shakes his head and leaves from there.

Varun had been watching the whole, he had turned around to see whether she was following him but when he didn't find her, he goes back searching for her, the minute he saw the person who was talking to her he wanted to practice his karate kicks and punches on him for creating a misunderstanding between him and Anisha because of which he had missed 2 years with his angel but when he saw her eyes red with Anger he knew better than to interrupt and when she gave Vihaan a slap, Varun started laughing hard looking Vihaan's expression. Though Anisha couldn't see him, Varun could see and hear her, everytime she called him as my Varun his heart kept skipping a beat and he was admiring the way she shut him up, she is truly a lioness...my lioness. When Vihaan gulps in fear with her one glare, he tries hard to control his laughter but bursts out laughing in the end, She is already a lioness...now your trying to trigger a pregnant hormonal lioness...this is what you get. When she goes off to Sammu and Anita to have pani puri he stands there admiring her, he keeps following her all the time without her noticing while she keeps searching for him.