Chapter 33

Derek had organised a party for his parents 30th marriage anniversary, it was just the day before which Anisha and Varun were leaving for India. Derek had planned to propose Ishita today, Anisha was helping Derek plan for his proposal. Anisha and Varun were at home, Varun had a last minute meeting with one of the clients so he was getting ready to leave for that while Anisha was going to help Derek. Varun "Baby come fast I'll get late" Anisha "Coming", they both start from their home, Anisha was smiling and happy "Today you are getting a big surprise" Varun looks confused "What is it" Anisha chuckles "Well if you had eyes and a brain you would have seen and understood" Varun pouts "What do you mean by that I don't have eyes and I don't have brain" Anisha smiles and pulls his cheeks "You do have eyes and brain baby but you know what you don't use it....well let me give you a hint...it's something related to Derek...if you had noticed him properly in the few months then you can guess....and there is one more surprise for you from me" Varun was now more confused than ever and he pouts "Atleast tell me your surprise...I'll try to guess Derek's" Anisha laughs "No baby you get your surprise in the party only". They reach Taylor's Mansion, Varun pouts "Come on wifey...tell me please" Anisha smiles "You will get to know in the party...byeee...now go to your meeting....and text me while leaving" Varun "Okay fine....byee".

Derek had sent Mr & Mrs.Taylor for a day out so that they can arrange for the party in the Mansion, Anisha goes in "Derekkkkk" Derek comes out from the kitchen "Hello Mrs.Reddy" Anisha "I should start calling Ishi Mrs.Taylor" Derek blushes "Sure...if she accepts my proposal" Anisha smiles "Don't worry I know she loves you...she won't reject you" Derek was nervous "If you say so" Anisha "Come on let's go and make the cake" Derek "Okay". Anisha and Derek start preparing for the cake, they keep teasing eachother, Derek "So your going to tell everyone that your Mrs.Varun Reddy" Anisha smiles "Yeah!! Varun had been wanting to tell everyone for so long...I was thinking this would be a good idea" Derek smiles "Great now he can flirt with you in front of everyone...not that he doesn't do it in front of us...you know since the last 2 years he was here I have never seen him this carefree or happy...ever since you came here he is happy" Anisha blushes, he continues "I'm so happy that he has you...you love him so much I can see it in your eyes...and he is definitely smitten the way he keeps staring at you in the meetings and stealing glances at you from his cabin...you both are really the cutest and my favourite" Anisha was completely flushed "Thank you...and you and Ishi are the cutest according to me...now that the cake is baking...so tell me how are you going to propose her" Derek "Come with me".

He takes her to the terrace which was decorated beautifully with Red Roses, fairy lights and some of their photos from their outing and some photos of theirs which Anisha had taken in the office secretly. Anisha was admiring the decorations "It's beautiful...she is going to love it".

Derek was blushing, Anisha starts teasing him "Ohh so you blush too" Derek "Not more than you Mrs

Derek was blushing, Anisha starts teasing him "Ohh so you blush too" Derek "Not more than you Mrs.Varun Reddy" Anisha blushes "Shut up". Derek "I'm scared...nervous...jittery... And I'm not sure how I'm going to propose" Anisha thinks for sometime "Okay first you need to calm down...how about you have a practice" Derek looks at her confused "How" Anisha "I'll stand there like Ishi...and you can show me how you are going to propose her" Derek was still nervous "Okay...what do I say" Anisha smiles "Just close your eyes imagine Ishi is here and just pour everything you feel for her" Derek "Okay". He kneels down in front of Anisha, takes a rose in his hand and starts pouring his feelings and finishes by saying "I love you...will you marry me" and forwards the rose towards Anisha, Anisha was all smiling thinking of Ishita when Derek pours out his feelings, Anisha smiles takes the rose from him "That was amazing", Derek smiles looking at her.

Varun's meeting had ended early, so he thought to surprise Anisha and Derek by going there early, when he entered the house no one was there, he saw one of the house help there "Where are Derek and Anisha" House help "I saw them going to the terrace Sir". Varun thanks him and goes to the terrace but what he saw there breaks his heart, he sees Derek on his knees with a rose in his hand in front of Anisha proposing her "I love you...will you marry me", and when he saw that Anisha was also smiling looking at Derek and accepts the rose from him saying it was amazing, his already broken heart shatters to pieces. His anger reaches its peak and his eyes were blazing, he was burning and also ready the burn the two people in front of him.

He goes in clapping "Wow...that was indeed amazing", Anisha becomes happy on seeing him back so soon that she runs to him to hug him "Did your meeting get over early", he pushes her off from the hug, Derek catches her when she was about to fall, Derek shouts at him while Anisha was looking at Varun surprised "What the hell man", Varun glares at them both "So this was the surprise you were talking about...Great...not a surprise...a shocker for me...my friend and my best friend going behind my back...(his gaze was piercing through her) atleast he didn't know about our relationship...but you knew right we are married...you are my wife... remember that". Anisha was baffled at his accusation, Derek was looking at Varun confused "Are you mad Varun...Ofcourse I know that she is your wife", hearing this made Varun infuriated and he held Derek's collar "What the hell....how dare you propose my wife...is this your friendship...you knew she is my wife yet you chose to propose her", Derek was getting irritated "What the hell is wrong with you...are you nuts". Anisha's eyes were pouring with Varun's words, She tries to separate them but to no use...they both were raging. Varun glares at Anisha and then back at Derek "I'm not the one who is nuts...you are...how could you propose a married woman...that too my wife" Derek glares right back at him "Just shut up Varun I'm quiet just because of Anisha...stop spitting shit" Varun was seething with rage "You know what I thought I was being an Idiot getting jealous of your friendship but this is not something I expected...you know what Anisha with Vihaan I just saw the video but now I saw this infront of my eyes...now still do you want to deny it...you accepted him right in front of my eyes...wow!! So much you talk about love...that you love me...yet why did you accept his proposal...now I know I was not thinking wrong about you before" Anisha was raging "Shut up Varun...just because I'm quiet doesn't mean you can speak shit about me and for the matter about Derek also...Do you ever listen to what the other person has to say...you just assume things and accuse the other person....wow!!" Varun "Ohh please I have seen everything with my own eyes and heard everything with my own ears what else is needed to believe it is true...haan...all this happened right in front of my eyes...Is this why you did not want to tell anyone about our relationship...but then why did you tell Derek alone" Derek roars getting angry "If you have eyes just look around look at the photos...it is for Ishi...I love Ishita...you asshole...this whole setup is for her...Anisha was only helping me"

Varun looks around, his world turns around seeing the pictures, he just wanted the ground to open up and swallow him, his grip on Derek loosens, Derek glares at him "Saw the photos...if you still want me to tell let me tell you again...Anisha is just my friend...I love Ishi....I know Anisha is your wife from the day you got married to her...Anirudh uncle and Sumi aunty already told us...and let me tell you one thing...Nobody will be able to woo Anisha because she loves you to the bits and pieces of her heart that she is even ready to step out of her comfort zone and tell everyone that you both are married...that was her surprise for you....and youu...I should just break your face" Varun looks at Derek Shocked "She...wanted...to.... Shit shit shit!!!!". Varun looks around but Anisha was nowhere "Anisha...". Derek also notices then only that Anisha was not there, they both run down searching for her, they search in the garden, backyard and all through the house but she was nowhere, they start looking for her in the rooms and Derek finds her sitting and crying in one of the rooms.

Derek goes near her "Anisha...", She starts sobbing hugging him and he lets her cry her heart out, Varun finds them, he feels like a fool for thinking about her like that when all she had been doing was taking care of the things he wanted. Anisha speaks in between her sobs "Why doesn't he ever trust me Derek", Derek sees Varun standing at the entrance of the room and glares at him "He is an asshole that's why...shhh enough of crying" but she continues to cry. Varun's heart shatters at the sight of her, he goes near her "He is right I'm an asshole Ani for not trusting you...I'm sorry baby" he tries to hold her but she pushes him away, she looks up at him and wipes her tears and then looks at Derek "Can you drop me home" Derek smiles sadly "Sure". Anisha leaves from there with Derek while Varun sits on the ground devastated tears flowing from his eyes, Why why why...I ruined everything...she is never going to forgive me this time...I got an angel but I just fucked up everything.

That's all for now guys.
I know you either want to kill me or Varun😅😅 but still hope you like it.
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini