Chapter 45

The week passes by, Samyuktha and Anisha had become friends with Nikita when they came to know she is also a new joinee. As the weekend approaches, they three were discussing their plans for the weekend, Anisha "Girls let's go somewhere na for the weekend" Samyuktha "But we don't know any place here to explore right...we all are new right" Nikita "I know someone who knows Chennai very well" Anisha hugs Nikita "Nikii why didn't you tell this before...then bring them along na...it will be so much fun" Nikita smiles "Okay Sure" Anisha hugs both of them "It's gonna be so much fun...finally we get to explore" Samyuktha smiles at her excitement "Why are you so excited" Anisha "I don't know but I feel something good will happen" Nikita smiles "Okay girl now calm down...still have to be in office for some more time...it's only lunch" Anisha glares at her "Yaar why do you remind me that...something is definitely wrong with this Varun Sir...I mean seriously yaar...him and his mood swings like a pregnant woman actually it's worse than a pregnant woman...God!! It's so hard to predict him...one minute he's nice and caring and next he starts yelling at me... finally the weekend away from him" Nikita chuckles "Okay okay enough of complaining let's go else your Varun sir will na eat you up with his anger" Anisha "Your right...Okay guys bye see you later".

Anisha goes to Varun's Cabin after lunch and knocks on the door, Varun calls her in "Miss.Krishnan actually you have completed all your work for the week...so there is project file here and you can go through it and make a presentation on the project" Anisha takes the file from his desk "Okay Sir", Varun "Okay...I have a meeting so I'm leaving you can stay here and work" Anisha nods. Varun leaves for his meeting while Anisha starts reading the file, this man can't he even leave me free for sometime...he itself is saying that I have completed all the work for the week yet he is making me do this presentation...ughhh so irritating he is...such a Workaholic...I really pity the one who is going to be his wife...poor girl marrying him she would forget what romance is...thank god Vihaan is nothing like him, Anisha keeps reading the file and dozes off while reading the file lying on his desk. When Varun comes back from the meeting and finds Anisha dozed off on his desk, God!! This girl...she slept on my desk...she is cute though...did I just think she is cute... I'm going crazy...she looks uncomfortable sleeping on the desk...should I do something...let me make her lie on the couch...guess I did give her too much work. He lifts her in his arms, she snuggles closer in his embrace, her hot breath fans on his neck, his whole body tingles something he has not felt before, he makes her lie down on the couch but she keeps holding his shirt not letting go. He tries get his shirt from her hold, but her hold just kept getting tighter pulling him close without any choice he sits next to her, his heart was fluttering being close to her, she mumbles in her sleep, he leans in closer to hear what she is saying, khadoos...idiot keeps making me do work, he realises that she is mumbling about him in her sleep, he smiles listening to her complaint, God! This is girl is something else...she is complaining in her sleep also about me...not that she is subtle in complaining when she is awake...her face and her expressions shows everything...her excitement when learning something new to her glares when I load her up with work...I want to know how she is gonna react when she sees me with Nikita tomorrow...it's gonna be a shocker for this sleeping beauty.

After sometime she stirs in her sleep loosening her hold on his shirt, he gets off from her hold and goes back to his seat. She opens her eyes in sometime and finds herself on the couch, she was confused because she remembers sitting on the seat opposite to him, What the...how did I get here...(she notices Varun is back)...shit khadoos is back...oh no how long was I sleeping...Get ready for his blasting Ani. Varun notices that she is woken up "Had a great nap Miss.Krishnan" Anisha fumbles trying to think of something "Sir....I...", Varun chuckles to himself seeing her fumble, he composes himself and start talking to her sternly "Yes Miss.Krishnan tell me...I told you to read the file and make presentation and here you are sleeping...what kind of behaviour is this Miss.Krishnan...I cannot tolerate such behaviour" Anisha looks down "Sorry Sir...I was reading the file...I don't know how and when I slept...(he was trying to control his laugh but again goes back to his stern looks when she looks up at him)...but it's because of you only...You make me do so much work...see you only told I completed my work for the week before the week completed itself...you keep loading me with work and I got tired", he was looking at her surprised, she was actually complaining about him right on his face, nobody as of now had done that to him nor had his brother or dad told him something like this, he has always heard people complaining about him but never in front of him, this was something new for him. He was just looking at her without answering, she calls for him "Sir...Sirrrrr", he comes out of his trance, he composes himself back to his stern look "Miss.Krishnan good that you came out with your feedback...but if you want to work with me it's going to be like this...so bear with it...and now you can home" Anisha glares at him and gives him a tight lipped smile "Thank you sir", she turns around to around to leave from his cabin mumbling "Irritating idiot". As soon as she leaves from his cabin, he bursts out laughing, he then stops laughing and sits there thinking, I have not seen anyone like her...she complained about me right on my face...oh my...everyday she keeps showing me a new shade of hers...I'm waiting to see all of it...she intrigues me, he smiles to himself and starts doing his work.

The next day, as planned they were going away for the weekend but what Anisha and Samyuktha didn't know who is Nikita's friend who is taking them out. They were going to VGP Golden Beach resorts, it's a Beach Resort with amusement park, they all were excited. Anisha and Samyuktha were waiting for Nikita and her friend to pick them up, Anisha calls Nikita "Niki where are you" Nikita "We are almost there" Anisha "Okay girl...I'm soooo happy and excited...time away from the khadoos" Nikita had put the call on speaker, when Anisha starts talking about Varun she tries to take it off from speaker but Varun stops her, "So irritating he is even if I complain he is like you have to bear with me... Something is definitely wrong with him...he needs to know what fun is...like seriously work work and work he doesn't know anything other than that...so boring yaar he is" Nikita tries to interrupt her "Okay okay Ani enough complaining...we have reached come out". Anisha and Samyuktha goes out of the hostel and finds Nikita standing near a car "Hey girls" Anisha hugs her "Heyyy Niki" Sammu hugs the two of them "Hey girley" Anisha "So where is your mystery friend", Varun steps out of the car "Here I'm", Anisha and Samyuktha were shocked seeing him, Anisha was stuttering "He...he is yo..your friend" Nikita smiles "Yeah" Samyuktha "Wow...Niki" Nikita "He is my friend's brother so he's also my brother...right bro" Varun smiles "Yeah Ms.Drama club...come on let's go...sit in the car". Samyuktha and Nikita get in the car, Anisha was still in shock, he goes close to her and whispers in her ears "Don't worry Miss.Krishnan your stuck with this Khadoos and irritating idiot for the weekend also".

His breath fans on ears causing her to shiver, she gulps and looks at him shocked that he had heard everything she told, she glares at him and goes to sit in the car with Sammu while he smiles to himself and goes to start the car.

That's all for now guys.
Hope you all like it ❤️
Happy Reading 💙
Yours lovingly
-Dharini