𝟣𝟥 | 𝒥𝓊𝓈𝓉 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓂𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝒻 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒾𝓃 𝑒𝓍𝒸𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒

EXCHANGE

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

"What the hell?¿Qué crees que estás haciendo?"
(What do you think you are doing)

"Athena," he pulled at her fist that he was still gripping until she was in front if him, nose-to-nose. "Athena, I-"

"No." She denied whatever he was going to tell her, forcing her hand out of his grip, putting distance between them. Before, she had already told him she was done with his little games and she meant it.

The turquoise blanket laid right in front of her feet and with the cold night air, she couldn't resist to pick it up and wrap it around herself. Athena shook her head and went around him to get to her front door, she was tired, cold, and not in the mood to deal with his shit. But he would not let her enter. Kye stood still behind her, his front touching her back and his hand on hers as she reached to open the door.

In that exact moment, Athena hated herself for the tingling she felt within his proximity. "You don't have a key with you," he whispered in her ear and that's when the girl realized it.

"You have it, Kye, otherwise you would not have done any of this. Now give it to me, I'm cold and wanna sleep,"

"I'll give it to you if you grant us a talk,"

She sighed again. The faster she would have talked to him, the faster she could have had her bed back. "Where do you wanna go?"

Kye replied nothing and just put his hand around her waist, she clawed at it instantly. Nonetheless, he did not show any care for that by continuously placing it back there, even if she pried it off before.

The way he was leading her was the way to the garden. What surprised her was that he brought her to her beloved Hollywood swing surrounded by the beautiful roses. They took a seat next to each other and while Athena stared hard down at her blanket-wrapped hands, Kye watched her. "You wanted to talk. Talk."

"I want to congratulate you. You did astonishingly well today," he twirled a strand of hair between his finger before tucking it behind her ear. "Thank you, even though I do not understand why you have to tell me now and not then," she said.

He chuckled. "If I came near you, I would have kissed you in front of our parents. I'd rather not have done that,"

A blush worked up her cheeks but she strongly attempted to keep the promise she made to herself. "Okay mhm, go on why did you try to kidnap me? Not only to congratulate me,"

"I want to take you out, on a real date,"

"No," Athena declined after thinking about it for a second. Sure, she had never seen or heard of Kye ever going to a date so this was probably a first for him. It didn't matter though because in the end he could never be in a steady relationship with her. She felt like the chance of him picking up an interest in another girl was too likely.