𝟤𝟤 | 𝒟𝒾𝓈-𝓂𝑜𝒾 𝓈𝒾 𝓉𝓊 𝓂'𝒶𝒾𝓂𝑒𝓈, 𝒿'𝓅𝑒𝓊𝓍 𝓅𝒶𝓇𝓉𝒾𝓇

DEMAIN

—Tell me if you love me, I could be gone tomorrow—

THIRD PERSON

It had been about three months since Athena had last seen her family back at home. Granted, she had been so busy with studying and working with Kye on Mafia issues that had been slowly but surely arising, she had not found the time to take out of her schedule and visit.

Also, Kye convinced her that coming home was unnecessary and school would end soon enough.

Today was a special day.

Athena expected Kye would show up and her mom and dad. She sure as hell did not expect to see a swarm of people jumping from their seats, yelling and screaming, cheering for her from the crowd, when she went to retrieve her diploma.

The huge crowds of families, students, and faculty stared, baffled. There were exactly 25 people cheering her on; her family and the boys. How they all managed to even get in here laid beyond her but then again, this was the Coleman and Adresano family. The dean would have been crazy not to accept their large request.

Loud murmurs were exchanged at the sight of the family. After all, having more than two of the Top 10 of successful businessmen in the world with them, was unbelievably shocking. Not only the visiting crowd was befuddled, but the students were in shock that one of them had been studying and living amongst them. The person they knew as normal, hard-working Athena.

As soon as the graduation was over, Athena sprinted over to her family in her heels, careful not to trip, not like she would have anyway.

"I can't believe you're all here!" She choked, trying to keep the tears at bay.

"Theenie! Theenie!"

The young woman dropped to her knees, engulfing her now ten year-old cousins in a huge, warm hug. "Mis pequeños monstruos!"

After reconnecting and handling the rest of matters that she needed to tae care of, the family left. Their exit was epic, a picture that made people stop, hold their breath, and wait, doing nothing but stare.

All of the men were in suit pants and a button down, even Sebastiano.

The abuelas, Ximena and Seline, were dressed in designer pantsuits, looking sophisticated and elegant for women their age.

The other women stuck to multiple combinations of skirts, blazers, and dresses. Even Athena had a dress on beneath her graduation gown which she had taken off.

Now, they walked all with their respective significant others except for Alessio, Leliana, the grandmothers, and the twins. Their strides were slow, sure, confident. So full of confidence it caused others to gulp and start self-doubting, just by watching them walk.