0 1 | 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓂𝓎 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒

N.A.M.E

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

"Hay-Hayden give it back!"

"No! Never!"

Athena screamed in frustration chasing after her older brother who thought it would be okay to steal her phone to go through her texts.

"Why are you so nervous, Thee? I hope for your own health that I won't find any boys on here," he warned, still running around the dining room table.

Hayden stood at the head of the table closest to the door to the kitchen while she stood on the other now.

Inhaling deeply, Athena closed her eyes for a moment, "For goodness's sake you're twenty! Act your age!"

"No!"

"MAMÁ!"

Winter came rushing into the room taking in the situation before her eyes fixated on the shiny black screen of her daughter's phone in her son's hand. Their mother went up to him and took him by his ear, "Give it back, son."

"Ow, ow, ow ma! But she- I think she is-"

"LIAM!" She yelled.

"YES?"

"COME HERE! NOW!"

The siblings' father strode in, covered in his business attire mumbling incoherent words. Something about their mother being bossy.

"What did you do, Hay?" He asked going up to them and wrapping his arms around his wife, kissing her lips.

Hayden's ear was let go off, much to his shown relief, since their parents were a bit affectionate.
"Pá, come on you need to understand me, I believe she's texting with boys and as her older brother I have to make sure none of those kids come near her."

Papá narrowed his eyes at her, "Were you texting with boys?"

"No pá, no estoy haciendo tal cosa," she huffed, frustrated.
(No papa, I did no such thing)

"Vale, my babygirl always says the truth so Hayden back off."
(All right)

Hayes, their father, let go of his wife taking his daughter's phone and bringing it over to her.
He kissed her forehead and gave her her phone, "I hope that you are not lying, conejita."
(little bunny)

"Never, daddy."

"I have to get some meetings done, and you both have school. I love you, baby. See you later."

"Bye babe."

They kissed making their children cringe visibly. Sure, Athena admired the love they held for each other even after all these years but sometimes they could be showing a bit too much affection for her taste.