𝟤𝟨 | 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌, 𝓂𝓎 𝒽𝑒𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝒾𝓈 𝒸𝓇𝒶𝓏𝓎 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓎𝑜𝓊

FOR YOU

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

Athena pressed the palm of her hand against her mouth, incapable of reacting in any way other than freezing shock.

"Please, not now..." She muttered, pleading that her eyes were deceiving her.

Her fingers fumbled to put everything back into the white plastic bag whilst she swallowed the emotions building up in her fleetingly. She threw the bag into the trash and sat on the floor against the door, attempting to organize the thoughts racing in her mind.

She was realistic, she was not going to kick, scream, and complain, it was not in her nature to do that. Athena intertwined her fingers and settled them on her knees, staring at her wedding ring deep in thought.

Her gaze wandered down from her knees to her stomach. On its own accord, her hand slid to it.

"Hi, little one." Water swelled up in her eyes as she rubbed her covered stomach. "You come very unexpected and at a not so good time,"

Without having any real self-control, Athena's lip quivered with a sob on its edge. Her eyes shut firmly, the tears streaming out of them for a few moments. What emotion she was supposed to feel, she was not really sure.

"It's okay, though. I'll love you anyway," a whisper escaped her when she slowly began to wipe away the tears.

The knocking on the door pulled her from her small trance.

"Athena?"

Fuck, Kye was home already.

"I'll be right out!"

She splashed her face with water before exiting the bathroom, she needed her mother right now.

"I'm going to see my mother, don't wait up." Athena informed her husband, avoiding his stare as she went straight downstairs to leave.

Before she could leave he shouted after her, grabbing her arm when he had noticed she wouldn't listen. "Chérie, what's going on?"

Their eyes met and his frown grew, his eyebrows creasing to the maximum and the corners of his mouth angled downwards, at the sight of her bloodshot ones.

"What's going on?" He asked, his voice speaking in soft, low tunes.

Athena shook her head, trying to remove his palms he had placed on her face, his thumbs caressing her lightly reddened skin. Usually, she was all for communication, but this time she just couldn't...

"What happened? Did I upset you? Who hurt you?"

Internally, she wanted to scream, he was not to blame for her behavior, not directly anyway. Kye was so open to comprehension, to bettering any negative situation she was in.