11| 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒷𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

PLAYING GAMES

 THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

"You little bitch-"

"I suggest you don't continue son," Alessia warned, slowly getting a headache from the continuous banter of her two eldest sons. "KADEN!"

"Sí, amore mio?"
Seconds later Kaden was in the kitchen next to Alessia, kissing his wife's head. "They won't stop, do your thing." (Yes, my love)

Kye's jaw stayed locked but on the inside, he felt a tad scared. He had always respected his father and his power. Alessio was not really feeling any different, you could tell by just looking at his face; unlike Kye, he didn't mask his expression often.

"What are you even arguing about?"

"Nothing."

"Ah okay. Tesoro?" (Treasure)

"I don't know either, I didn't listen." She mumbled. "But now I have a headache."

Being the good father he was, Kaden pulled out two guns each pointing at each son. "Forward." He ordered and both complied. Next to each other, they walked with their father pressing guns into the backs of their heads.

When they reached the locked room he turned his children around. "All of your weapons, give them to me. Guns, knives, pens, everything."

Both grumbled but did as their father asked. "Good," Kaden smirked. "You know the rules, no one comes back out until this is dealt with. Fight it out, talk it out, kill each other, whatever, I don't care. But you will not ignore each other's presence nor fight like that in front of your mother in my house." With that, he unlocked the door and pushed the two inside the bare, soundproof room, designed for things like this by non-other than Kaden himself.

They heard the lock of the door click and knew they were to be in here for a long time. This wasn't the first time at all of them being trapped in this- whatever Kaden liked to call it. There was a long-stretched silence before Alessio grumbled from his seat on the floor on the wall opposite to where Kye sat.

"Why the hell won't you leave Athena alone?"

Kye felt his muscles tense at his brother's question but he replied with more silence. His brother grew agitated, he could tell. "Do you want to get in her pants? Because I know you Kye, you would somehow miraculously get her to agree and then leave her with her heart broken. You have to stop. She's family and even if you don't see her as a cousin, I do. Athena is my best friend since birth, you know that,"

"I'm not trying to get in her pants, fratello," He growled.

(Brother)

The younger of the two sighed exasperatedly, "Then what are you doing?! Do-do you have feelings like genuine feelings for her? This would change everything, Kye. You know how Athena feels for you, you have known as soon as they began to develop,"