𝟤𝟢 | 𝐹𝓊𝒸𝓀 𝒶𝓇𝑜𝓊𝓃𝒹, 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓂𝓎 𝓁𝒶𝓈𝓉 𝓃𝒶𝓂𝑒

NO GUIDANCE

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

"Io giuro con la mia vita." Kye swore for the last time, the ceremony was now over.
(I swear with my life)

His mother stepped in front to the podium, tears of pride in her eyes as she spoke loudly into the microphone. "May I congratulate, El nuovo Don della Mafia,"

Claps erupted in the previously dead silent room. The heads of the other crime organizations clapped and nodded their heads.

Kye both of his mother's cheeks before he let the room be filled with the sound of his voice, asking for Athena to come forward. Confused, she did as she was told, walking up to the stage and grasping Kye's hand as he helped her up there.

With his hand around her waist, he began speaking again whilst Athena kept her face straight, not allowing a single emotion crack through the cemented expression.

"I won't be stepping in as Don alone."

Gasps were heard throughout the large room, and Kye let a few moments of quiet murmurs pass by but then held up the hand that was not around Athena's body.

"As I step into the position of Don, my wife will take over the position of la mia Donna," He declared, proud.
(My woman)

There were even louder sounds coming from the guests than earlier. Athena, who had known nothing about Kye planning to do this, was in shock as well, yet she did not dare slip up and kept her face emotionless with only a small smirk tugging at her lips. Her hand tightened around Kye's bicep.

"Thank you for attending this event and enjoy the rest of tonight,"

Kye headed outside with Athena to talk for a second before they had to go back inside to mingle. She rested her hands on her black, silk covered hips and raised a brow. "I'm your wife now?"

"No, you always have been," he shrugged. "Are you okay?"

Athena sighed, she felt a bit overwhelmed. So much had happened the past two days and she could not pinpoint how exactly she felt being thrusted into this new...everything.

"Chérie," Kye snaked his arms around her again, pressing his lips to her forehead while his thumbs drew circles on her clothed waist. "I know a lot has been going on but we will handle it, as we always do. It's absolutely fine if you feel like this is all too overbearing, though do not forget I am by your side; forever. You belong to me as I belong to you, and I take care of what's mine."

"I love you," she whispered into his neck, making him smile softly and nuzzle his nose to her head.

"I love you too, baby."

———

Meeting all the guests was thrilling and exhausting at the same time. The couple moved through the leaders and their dates quickly, some were nice, some just gave off a weird vibe. That was not unusual though.