0 7 | 𝒲𝒽𝑜 𝑔𝑜𝓃' 𝓉𝑜𝓊𝒸𝒽 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓁𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝑒? 𝒩𝑜𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎

WHO'S GONNA (NOBODY)

THIRD PERSON

Athena awoke just as the car began to drive down the bridge that led to the Lake Mansion. The mansion as well as the bridges were surrounded and built above the turquoise, crystalline water that made the lake.

This sight before them would never get old.

Right in the center of the large lake, was the mansion and four surrounding guest houses directly at each corner of the most prominent building. Each side had a bridge at least two kilometers long. Two of them were entrances, one was to the direction of the thick woods encircling the lake as well as hiding it well, and one brought you to a small gazebo kind of styled building, halfway to the gazebo was a beach pavilion since the bridges were quite huge in their width.

They drove the way down to the building to park in the underground garage underneath the mansion. As the garage gate opened, Athena began to smile and wringing her hands in her lap with excitement. The underground level where the cars park, was basically in the lake water as well as the 'basement' of the mansion and the small guesthouses.

When Kye finally brought the car to a halt, Athena could see that the parents were here already but there was no sign of their children. She unbuckled her seatbelt and went to open the car door, unable to wait anymore. Her legs were cramping and she wanted to stretch. But of course, Kye, with his cat-like reflexes, gripped her thigh before taking his other hand to roughly pull her face to him.

His harsh, veiny hand clutched her chin solidly and he leaned into her. Athena sent a fleeting glance to the children in the back who were still sleeping before settling to stare right back into his intense dark eyes.

She subconsciously flicked her tongue over her bottom lip making the male's eyes dart lower to witness the motion. The thumb of his left hand massaged her jaw before he suddenly yanked her forward roughly and opened his mouth as if to kiss her. Yet, he didn't do that. No, he pushed his thumb onto her lip and the tip of it between her two slightly ajar rows of straight, white teeth.

Feeling frisky, she lightly bit down on his nail tip making his shaded eyes meet hers. Slowly and sensually, Kye pulled his digit out and let it rest on her now-closed lips then proceeded to hover with his lips right in front of his thumb. His hot, minty breath hit Athena causing her to close her eyes, absolutely lost in the moment, and not able to think clearly.

Athena's eyes were ripped open when she felt him pull away from her in an instant, chewing his gum and nonchalantly opening the driver's side to step out. The girl shook her head and got out, too. What had gotten into her?

They both went to wake up the two children. "Sofí, Sofí." Athena shook the small girl's shoulders. "Chiquita, wake up," She whispered and saw Sofía twitch.