0 4 | 𝐼𝓈 𝓂𝓎 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝒶𝒻𝑒? 𝒮𝒶𝒻𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒿𝓊𝓈𝓉

FAVORITE MISTAKE

THIRD PERSON

"So you're going on dates now, chérie?" Kye asked her, his voice set rougher and huskier than usual. Athena's breath hitched when she was forced to look into his eyes. He reached his hand out to grip her chin and make her face him. "Not on my watch, or Hayden's or Hayes's or papa's."

As he spoke, his voice dropped threateningly in its tone. It made her feel inferior. It made her break into a fit. She glared at him harshly, the fear in her caused her insides to tremble but she did her best to not let it slip to the outside as she snapped at him. "You can't threaten me. I can do what I want. And I swear, Kye, if you touch me one more time I'm going to bust your fucking ass!"

Athena already began regretting ever opening her mouth against him. The stare in his eyes resembled rage. Hot, burning rage. His face darkened, even more, the usual set in thin line lips were curved into a sneer, his eyebrows snapped together and his jaw tight.

"Is that so?" He chuckled obscurely, filling Athena with confusion and equal tremor for what was about to come. "Go on then. Go on that date, have fun. You just need to tell me his name and I will leave him be."

Athena immediately shook her head, declining. "No. I know you, Kye. You will hurt him." At that, Kye could only roll his eyes back into his head. "I won't."

To highlight his point, he leaned forward and pressed his lips against hers softly. The softness only lasted for a few seconds before he turned rough and claimed her lips in a bruising kiss.

He pulled away and stared at her, no emotion for her to detect on his face. It was icy and made her shudder. "Jay O'Neill." She mumbled and Kye nodded his head once. "Amuse-toi bien."
(Have fun)

Five minutes after he had left her room, Liana came bounding in. "Hermana!"
(Sister)

She instantly let a happy smile appear on her face and greeted her younger sister back. Liana frowned, "Are you okay, Thee?" She took a seat beside her sister on the edge of her bed.

"Ye-yeah. I'm good." Replied Athena, her mind still in a haze of worry. The answer of her older sibling wasn't authentic, even in the slightest. "Tell me what's wrong, hm?"

Liana had the same problems when it came to having any contact with males not close to the family. Nevertheless, she knew exactly that it was worse for her older sister. Especially her father and tío Kaden were strict whenever he was around with her tía Alessia, which was almost every day.
(uncle) (aunt)

But not only Hayes and Kaden were overly protective of both of the girls. If Hayden would see any guys within a twenty-feet radius outside of school, he would go batshit crazy. Glaring at people and scaring them with his looks.

"Was the first day bad?" She tried whilst wrapping her sister in a warm hug.

Athena shook her head, "No, it was as usual. I-I met someone." Her voice became a whisper, she wasn't taking any chances. "His name is Jay. He's really nice."