15 | 𝐵𝒶𝒷𝓎, 𝐼'𝓂 𝓁𝑜𝓌𝓀𝑒𝓎 𝒻𝑒𝑒𝓁𝒾𝓃 𝓎𝑜𝓊

EXCHANGE

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

She felt her blood rushing through her body, pumping through her veins as she ducked behind the greens. Slight dizziness along with nausea accompanied her hammering heart and full mind.

"I told you that we could get caught!" Athena panted lowly, Kye crouching beside her.

He muttered, running a hand through his hair tiredly. "And I told you I don't care but you had to pull me with you,"

A glance at her phone showed that it was about to be one in the morning, which meant they hadn't slept as long as she had initially thought.

"Vámonos." He whispered.
(Let's go)

Athena put her hand in his and let him put her up on his back. If she hadn't been as tired as she was, she would have laughed at the fact that Kye gave her a piggyback ride.

Kye moved around quietly, even if there was someone around, his steps and breathing were too coordinated to be heard.

"Where are you going?"

He didn't respond and kept on walking towards his home. The anxiety in Athena grew larger, her mind fully waking up as alarm bells rang in her head. So she did what she thought would make him stop and explain, she pinched him.

Kye bit his tongue when he felt a small nip on his shoulder, it was funny to him. What was a pinch to Athena was a tiny nip to Kye, so he chose to ignore it and continue on his way.

The girl huffed lowly, placing her head back on his shoulder with the tip of her nose touching the side of his throat.

Five minutes later she was thrown onto the king-sized bed in Kye's bedroom, he left through one door, returning with clothes in his hand.

"What-"

Kye interrupted her sentence by chucking the clothes into her tired face, chuckling as he caught sight of her pissed off face. "You can change in my closet,"

Grumbling under her breath, she took him up on it and went to change. There had been no sense in protesting anyway. Whilst she changed in the closet, Kye was putting on clothes to sleep in in the bathroom after he had locked the door in his bedroom.

Somehow he had finished before she had, so he decided to move forward and get into his bed. His eyes closed but his mind was still aware of everything around him as he waited for his girl.

Kye may have been distant and still was distant, as well as cold and calculating, nonetheless, the last thing he desired to do was make Athena feel uncomfortable. He felt as though she had been opening up to him, just like himself. He wouldn't want to have risked that she reverted to having a crush and not acting upon it or worse, that she wanted to stop this development between then.