𝟣𝟦 | 𝒞𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓁𝑒𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓎𝑜𝓊,

NEITHER DO I

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

"You wanna go somewhere fancy?"

Athena shook her head no. "I'd rather do something basic,"

They drove for a few minutes before pulling into a fast-food restaurant drive-through. They got what they wanted for food then parked the car in the parking lot since they were not in the mood to eat inside. There was a peaceful silence in the car, music humming low from the speakers connected to Kye's phone.

Both were into their meals but Kye never passed on more than a moment to glance at Athena shoving her food into her mouth. He had a smile itching at his lips but as always would not let it stretch more than a light, attractive smirk.

Athena had her head leaning against the window and her knees up to her chest, sitting sideways on the passenger seat so she was facing him.

When they had finished, she questioned where they could go or what they could do now.
"I have something in mind,"

He speedily reversed out of the fast-food location with the bright yellow sign behind them. With how long they were driving now, Athena saw the sky slower turn dark shades of blue but she didn't mind at all, her mother knew she would most likely go out today so she had had that covered and could enjoy this trip to wherever Kye wanted to go.

An annoying habit that Athena just couldn't rid, was the nervous drumming of the tips of her finger against her palm at a fast pace.

"Ferme tes yeux,"
(Close your eyes)

She listened to him, the anticipation swelling in her chest. Normally surprises were not her thing but this one was coming from Kye while they were on a date, so it was a huge given that she would await whatever he planned with mixed, mainly positive, feelings.

Different emotions swirled around her tummy. Kye was a man of class and even though he was intensely somber as well as grim or stern at times, she doubted that he lacked knowledge of ways to have fun and pleasantly pass some time.

What felt like five minutes later to her they arrived at wherever Kye drove them to. He asked her to remain in her seat with her eyes closed and a few moments after, the passenger door opened and he tilts into the car to pick her up. "Duck your head,"

The excitement built up in her as she heard the crashing of waves and the smell of sea salt.

"We're at the beach?"

There was no reply and she knew he wouldn't say anything until she would be able to open her eyes again. Patience wasn't a problem, it usually took a long time for her to have her fuse blown entirely.

The ground he walked on was uneven it seemed because he was swaying just a little and he suddenly ascended something. He walked for a bit longer.