0 3 | 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎𝒷𝑜𝒹𝓎, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝑔𝑜𝓉 𝓂𝑒

GO CRAZY

THIRD PERSON

THIRD PERSON

Athena put on a hoodie before moving yet again downstairs to see Alessio waiting patiently for her and immediately she mumbled an apology which he waved off. "We're out!"

"Be back for dinner!"

The two moved to the car where the driver was standing holding the door open for them. Twenty minutes later and Alessio already regretted doing this but if it made her happy then so be it. Athena herself was rather unpleased to be here, she loved how Alessio was trying to make her feel better and suddenly felt like a bitch for not being as grateful as she should have been.

She gave him a warm smile which he returned before they parted, looking for dresses that would be possible for her to wear. When they had two dresses each they met back at the changing rooms, Athena quickly slipping in and trying on the first of Alessio.

It was wide, the dress. It was way too loose and wide for her liking, she felt as if she was swimming in this. "It's a no-go!" She informed Alessio who she knew was waiting right in front of her stall.

"Let me see." His head peeked from around the curtains and she pouted. "See what I mean?"

"Next!"

He shut the curtain so she could try on the next dress, this time one she chose on her own. This one also was not right. It was tight around thighs but loose on the shoulder, to the point that the sleeves were constantly falling off of her shoulders. "No!"

Outside the stall, Alessio shrugged, He guessed it was that floral one she chose which he found ugly the second his eyes landed on them.

After trying on the next two, Athena was pleased to have chosen the last one, her second choice. Alessio grinned at his beautiful best friend before he ushered her to the check-out. She always had a better style than him anyway.

Athena groaned when the soft Italian Herb-Cheese bread hit her taste buds. Since they had decided to get food beforehand, they got to the food court immediately after she had paid for her dress. Either of the two was in the mood to decide what the would get so they settled for what they always did when they weren't in the mood, Subway.

"So are you going to tell me who gave you that big ass hickey?" Alessio asked out of the blue.

She tried to respond, she really did but Alessio caught a bad moment where she was about to swallow another bite. It resulted in her choking out the food by his blunt question. She coughed and banged her hand against her chest to stop it while Alessio sat and smirked amusedly.

After taking a deep breath and drinking from a water bottle, she stared at him wide-eyed. "What-"

"Uh-uh I saw it when you were wearing the last dress."