𝟣𝟨 | 𝒥𝑒 𝓃𝑒 𝓉'𝒶𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓅𝒶𝓈

92i VEYRON

-I don't love you-

-I don't love you-

THIRD PERSON

It was the day of the banquet and Athena could not have been less excited. She anticipated seeing Kye after the little time they had spent apart, but the nerves built up in her like nothing else. They had not seen each other since their last phone call the previous Sunday. It wasn't like she could just run straight into his arms anyway, they were not an official couple, and all they were, in front of the others, were the brother's best friend and the best friend's younger sister.

"You look beautiful, Athena," Alessio stated as he gave her a once-over. He had come to pick her up from the salon since they decided to go to the banquet together. The way it always had been.

"My, my. Look at you, Alessio, looking all fine for the ladies!"

Athena grinned, her mood instantly brightened from the gloominess that loomed over her like a rainy cloud designed to follow her around as if she were in a cartoon. The boy winked in response as he held his forearm out for her to grasp and get into the G-Wagon that would bring them to the event house of the families where the event was being held. This huge house was gated like the area they lived in and even on the property. If you stood in the garden by the homes, you could see this event-holder from there. Though, it was only used for banquets, weddings, and similar occasions.

With a garish smile on his lips, he went around the car to help her out of it. "Stop smiling like that, dumbass." She laughed lightly, attempting to ease her worry about the breath-taking man that should be inside of the tremendous property. Along with his best friend, her brother.

Arms linked, the pair headed for the large double doors, up the stairs whilst one of the workers caught the keys Alessio threw him, to park the car in their underground garage.

"This is going to be like always, so straighten up and put on a smile, cuz." Athena gripped his forearm with the other hand, the door opening a second later.

Many eyes turned their way but Athena's were searching around the whole foyer frantically yet before anyone was able to notice anything, she slowed and held eye-contact with a few of the people lingering in the foyer.

The entrance hall was decorated, there hung a huge chandelier from above evidently larger than the one that hung usually there. Candlesticks were placed around the entire room and put up against the walls. A few of them lightening up the long corridor ahead that, if one had not been here before, one was able to find the way to the ballroom easily.

"Athena! Alessio!" They heard their mothers call loudly over the classic music playing from the surround-sound. Both of the two teenagers immediately spun around gracefully to see their parents walking out of the closed extra room, no one was allowed in.