𝟢 𝟫 | 𝐼 𝒶𝒾𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒻𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓉

POST & DELETE

THIRD PERSON

Athena was about to leave the premises with Kye beside her in the driver's seat. The others had left about an hour ago, but since Athena had gone crazy over not finding her phone, they took way longer to leave.

As they reached the tall and securing golden gates, they wouldn't open. The man in the security hut appeared to fall into a frenzy of panic when he couldn't do what was his job, or so Athena saw. He left the hut to come towards the sleek, luxurious car.

Kye shut the loud running engine and got out of the vehicle, where the man approached as well as he began to apologize. "It's a technical error, the switch is not working and we cannot open them manually. I will have the company informed right away, make sure they have this fixed by noon, Capo."

"You will have to stay one more night, Sir." The man shrunk into himself at the terrifying glower he received from the dominant male in front of him.

He grunted and turned back to the car, where Athena had heard everything the worker informed Kye about. Her face had paled when she listened to the words leaving his lips. Another night was definitely not her problem, less school for her, but another night with Kye on the property, alone. No, she shouldn't allow her thoughts to wander too far.

"I'm going to my room," she mumbled after grabbing her bag from the trunk. Kye had just parked the underground. Instead of receiving a reply, she heard him talking to his father on the phone, telling him they were to stay for another night.

Athena changed into pajamas of shorts alongside a hoodie and with a huff, she fell on her bed in the Coleman sII house.

Thena<3
Going to stay another night here with Kye they can't open the freaking gates

Ale:)
Yikes

Ria;*
Have fun, you don't have school :/

Thena<3
i'd rather go to school but it's whatever just wanted to let u guys know
i'm gonna sleep g' night y'all <3

Ria;*
see ya in la mañana<3

Ale:)
good night girls ;*

Athena's phone slipped out of her hand as a sigh left her mouth. She rubbed her temples and closed her eyes, resting them. The first and foremost thing she felt was the warm touch on few places of her body, as well as that her body was being moved. Slowly, she peeled her eyes open to face a strong, clenched jaw. Her head laid against a muscled shoulder that was more comfortable than she would like to admit.

Kye carried her bridal style to one of the other houses, most likely the Adresano sII house. He stopped in front of the door and glanced down at Athena who had immediately closed her eyes again, feigning sleep before he fished the keys out of his black pant pocket.