𝟤𝟥 | 𝒴𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝒹 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝒾𝓃' 𝒹𝒾𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓂𝑒

STAY LONG LOVE YOU

⚠️ TW: MENTION OF RAPE, GRAPHIC VIOLENCE⚠️

THIRD PERSON

"Tell me what I want to know," she whispered. "Or fear the consequences."

The man broke his silence. Not in the way she wanted him to, though. He began laughing, a deep-set laugh coming from the back of his throat. This poor guy wasn't aware of the fact that the woman in front of him was Athena. Athena Adresano. Someone who was not to be played around with, especially not laughed at.

"What are you gonna do, puta? Slap me?" He snickered again and Athena instantly simpered. The man really didn't know her. It wasn't such a shocker since only the highest of the highest Mafia members and leaders have seen her face, additionally to the people she had dealt with before.

She shrugged and slapped him. His face flew to the side, he didn't expect such a force!

"I haven't introduced myself, have I? Excuse my manners." Athena held out her hand for him to shake then retracted it. "Yeah, oops forgot that you are bound."

A look of emptiness filled her eyes as her face straightened out, leaving no room for a single expression to give something away. "My name is Athena Adresano." She enjoyed seeing the man's eyes widen as he let out a gasp before his breathing became shallow.

"Now, now. You wanna tell me what I wanna know, puto?"

He shook his head, "No!"

"Tell me, Ricardo. How many women have you raped? Abused? Harassed? Extorted? Murdered? Maybe even men? Have you been fucking, no matter who is on the end? You look like the type to do it."

Every word that left her lips sunk in tone until it was a taunting whisper right by his ear. He began to weep lightly. "I don't know."

Athena moved her position, she crouched in front of him. "What have you done most?" Her face was expressionless, nothing could be read. The man looked away, Athena Adresano was a name to know. She was the Queen of Torture, that was what they called her, a name she had made for herself in the past few years.

In reality, the young woman didn't kill many but when she did, it was excruciating for her victims. Male or female. Anyone who was not a young child. Though, those were the murders she had despised most, the ones she would leave others to finish after she had gotten what she wanted. Aside from her own abilities and being called the queen of torture, she was the queen of Mafia, the wife of Kye Adresano.

"No answer?" Athena pouted. "Okay then." She stood up, her high heels clinking against the cement floor when she headed towards the table to her right. A grin crossed her face when she saw the drill. Her uncle Kaden had told her once that using the drill was one of his favorite ways to make them spill information. He still hated to kill by strangulating people.