𝟮𝟮. 𝗘𝗙𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗧

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"We're done, Watanabe! Accept it! I'm done with you! You're toxic and this conversation just proves my point! Leave both Y/N and me alone! Bye!" Kunimi hanged up the call and Y/N saw him block her number right after. "I'm sorry if I was too loud."

"Don't apologize," Y/N shook her head. "You had every right to."

Kunimi gives her a small smile and Y/N unconsciously gave him one back.

[ 30 MINUTES LATER ]

"Okay," Kunimi says as he approaches the destination he has been meaning to take Y/N to. "Here wear this."

"What?" Y/N gives him a confused look as he hands her a blindfold. "Are you planning to kidnap me?"

"No," Kunimi lets out a small laugh as he shakes his head. "I want you to be surprised once you take it off. Trust me."

"Okay," Y/N hesitantly takes the blindfold. "Can you put it on for me?"

"Y-Yeah," Kunimi stutters as he takes the blindfold and covers her eyes. "It's not too tight huh?"

"No, it's fine," she responds. Everything was pitch black and Y/N could only hear the rustling sounds that Kunimi made when he was moving. 

"Ready to go?"

"I guess," Y/N flinched when she felt both of his hands placed on her shoulders. Y/N would normally have told him off about touching her but she needed his guidance to the place he was taking her to. As he led Y/N, she couldn't wonder what was so surprising that required her to wear a blindfold.

"Just a bit longer," she hears Kunimi say.

"It better be worth it," she sighed.

"It will be," he responded. After a few times of almost tripping and questioning why she was doing this in the first place, they both finally came to a stop. "We're here."

"Finally," Y/N sighed with relief. She couldn't stand not being able to see anything but the pitch darkness of the blindfold.

"Ready?" Kunimi asked and she hummed in response.