𝟬𝟲. 𝗦𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗘

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah, I'm ready," I respond. I grab my bags and board the plane. I sit next to the window as the plane soon begins to take off.

"Goodbye Japan. I'll be back someday." I'm sorry for not saying goodbye, it'll just be too hard. I'll miss you all. Mostly you Kunimi.

 Mostly you Kunimi

[ KUNIMI'S POV ]

Hm. That's weird. Y/N didn't text me at all today. She usually sends a 'goodnight❤️' text every night. Maybe she's still upset about what I told her after practice. She'll probably get over it soon. She always pushes through no matter what.

I put my phone down and look at myself in the mirror. I grab a brush and comb my hair into two equal parts from the middle. Heh, I guess Y/N was right. Split hair looks and feels better on me than my combover. I lay down and rethink what I told Y/N in the rain.

I was too harsh, wasn't I?

Maybe if I prepare her a bento box as she does to me, she'll forgive me. Although I don't have the same feelings towards her, she's a good person. Maybe we could start over and become good friends.

[ THE NEXT DAY ]

"Dude, why do you have an extra bento box? Is it for that new girl~" Kindaichi teases me. "And what's with the new hairstyle?" I roll my eyes and decide to ignore him. Once we made it to the gym, I saw Tobio but I didn't see Y/N. Maybe she's coming late?

I begin my stretching and get ready for practice. I take a glance at Tobio and noticed that he seemed different from before. He had a dark aura around him and seemed to be thinking deeply about something. "Iwa~chan, we can't begin practice," Oikawa whines.

"Why not Shittykawa?!"

"Cause Y/N~chan isn't here to help us," Oikawa pouts. I guess I wasn't the only one who noticed her absence.

"I'm sure she's just running late and will come to school later on. Now get your flat ass up and set the ball for me!" This is weird for Y/N to miss practice but I won't think much of it.