𝟮𝟬. 𝗔𝗧 𝗔𝗟𝗟

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"I speak from the heart," Kunimi smiles. "And I guess Oikawa has been an influence."

"Whatever," a bell rings. "Well look at that, the icecreams are ready!" She runs over to grab them quickly in order to dismiss the compliment Kunimi gave her which made Kunimi chuckle.

Once he paid, they began to walk around the arcade as they ate their ice cream. "Do you want to play more arcade games after we're done with our icecreams?"

"Sure," Y/N hesitantly mutters.

"Come on, come on, come on," Y/N was silently cheering for Kunimi who was currently competing against someone else in a basketball shooting game

"Come on, come on, come on," Y/N was silently cheering for Kunimi who was currently competing against someone else in a basketball shooting game. Kunimi didn't like the attention that was on him from the big crowd that was also watching the competition but, Y/N's attention made him motivated to win.

"TIME," the worker shouted in order to stop the two competitors from shooting another ball into the hoop. "PLAYER 1 WINS BY SEVEN POINTS." The crowd clapped for Kunimi as the worker announced his victory. "As the winner, you get to choose one of the prizes on the second shelf."

Kunimi looked at the prizes on the second shelf but felt a bit uncomfortable since the crowd was still watching him. His eyes locked on a light-brown stuffed bear that was half his size. He pointed at the bear and the worker handed it to him while congratulating him.

Kunimi walked over to Y/N and held out the bear in front of her. The crowd 'awwwwed' while Y/N raised an eyebrow in confusion. "What?"

"For you," Kunimi responded. Y/N hesitantly grabbed the bear from his hands and the crowd cheered.

"WHAT A GENTLEMAN," the worker said. "HAVE A GOOD REST OF THE DAY AT THE ARCADE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND, YOUNG SIR."

Y/N's eyes widen as she realized that the worker and the crowd must have thought that Kunimi was her boyfriend since he gave the bear he won to her. "Oh no, no, no," Y/N waves her hand while holding the bear with another. "We're not a couple."

"OH SORRY," the worker apologized. "THAT WAS MY MISTAKE. IT JUST SEEMED THAT YOU GUYS WERE."

"No, no, no. We're just friends," Y/N said and instantly slapped her hand over her mouth.