𝟬𝟴. 𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

I wonder if anyone missed me the same way that I missed them. My last memory with Kunimi then comes to my mind.

I used to be a real simp for him huh? How pathetic I was, following him around like a lost puppy. I gave him my all and for what? For him to break my heart in a matter of seconds after loving him for 4 years?

Not only did I physically and mentally changed but my feelings for Kunimi changed as well. I was finally able to move on from my crush on him. I'm a whole new person now. Japan, here I come.

 Japan, here I come

[ 11 HOURS LATER ]

I felt someone nudge me and I soon became wide awake. "Sorry, we finally arrived and you were asleep," the person sitting next to me tells me. "Come to think of it, you slept through the whole flight." I slept for 11 hours?!

"Thank you for waking me up and I guess I was just tired," I laugh.

"It's no problem," they smile. I then noticed he had a wet stain on his shoulder. It was noticeable so I wanted to tell him in order to spare him any embarrassment.

"Um you have a wet stain on your shoulder," I point at the stain.

"Oh, that? Funny thing, you did that," he laughs nervously. I did that?!

"Huh?!"

"Well when you fell asleep, your head moved onto my shoulder and I didn't move since you looked really tired. I guess you kinda drooled a bit."

"Shit! I'm so sorry if I made you uncomfortable and left a stain on your shoulder!" This is so embarrassing.

"No worries," he laughs. "So what brings you to Japan?"

"Visiting family and yourself?" Good, he changed the topic.

"Came back home. I just came to America to visit my relatives. Anyways, it seems like we're landing already." I look at the window and a smile forms on my lips. I finally arrived home.