𝟮𝟰. 𝗛𝗘'𝗦 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗗

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"Bye Kunimi," she waved as she walked towards the gym. Kunimi smiled to himself knowing that he and Y/N were starting their relationship all over again.

He still felt guilty for ruining his first chance but it made him dedicated to not ruin the second one. He told himself that he would make up for everything he has done in the past. He would not take Y/N and his relationship with her for granted.

For the last couple of days, Kunimi would wait for Y/N in the morning outside her door and take her to places that she hasn't seen yet or places where they would enjoy hanging out at

For the last couple of days, Kunimi would wait for Y/N in the morning outside her door and take her to places that she hasn't seen yet or places where they would enjoy hanging out at. They spend almost the whole day together until it was time for Y/N to help Tobio and his team in the afternoon.

This soon became a routine but Y/N told Kunimi that he needed to go to school today since Oikawa told her that there were going to be exams that day. Kunimi protested at first but gave in and told her that he would visit her as soon as the exams were over.

"Oi dumbass," Tobio smacked the back of Y/N's head. "Your phone is ringing."

"I know," Y/N smacked him back.

"Aren't you going to answer it?"

"No," Y/N said as she drank from her water bottle. "Plus, mind your own business."

Tobio peaked over at who was calling her and frowned. "But it's dad. Did something happen between you two?"

"Promise not to tell mom," Y/N looked at him and he gave her a nod. "Dad doesn't know I'm in Japan."

"WHAT?!"

"Shut up," Y/N shushed him.

"Then, how did you even get here?"

"Our uncle helped me," she responded.

"Wait, why didn't you tell dad that you were coming to Japan?"

"That's none of your business," Y/N flicked his forehead.

"If you don't tell me then I'll tell mom what you di-"