𝟭𝟭. 𝗕𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗬𝗔𝗠𝗔'𝗦 𝗦𝗜𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"Stop lying Kindaichi, don't give me hope."

"Kunimi I'm telling the trut-"

"I won't be practicing today, I have to go home. I'm not feeling well," I lie as I grab my stuff to leave. I didn't want to believe Y/N was back. It seemed to be too good to be true. It's been three years and all this time she was in America? I don't believe it.

If she was here, she would come to see me, right?

[ Y/N'S POV ]

"You're bakeyama's sister?!" an oranged-haired boy asks while making an 'o' shape with his mouth.

"More like his twin," I smile at him. He called Tobio 'bakeyama' so he's on my good side already.

"Tobio, you never told your senpai you had a hot sister," a shorter boy with a blond hairstreak says while winking at me.

"Wait Noya," the bold dude gasps while grabbing the short boy's shoulder. "I think I know who she is!"

"You know who she is Tanaka?" Suga asks.

"Yes!!!! She's US' #1 volleyball middle blocker!!!" he responds. "You're the famous Y/N Kageyama!!! I read about you in a girl's volleyball magazine!!"

Everyone in the gym then stares at me in awe while Tobio rolls his eyes. I guess he hates the fact that his twin sister is popular and is more famous in volleyball. "Is that true?" a boy with freckles asks.

"Yeah, I'm the #1 in the US," I smile.

They start bombarding me with questions and Tobio soon saw how I struggled managing answering them all. "Oí! Y/N doesn't even know your names!"

"Oh right! Let me present them to you Y/N," Suga laughs. "Let's start with the third-years. Daichi is the one that stopped Tanaka and Noya from jumping on you, he's also the team captain."

"Pleasure to meet you Y/N," he greets me.

"You already know me, I'm the vice-captain," Suga smiles. "Asahi is the tall brunette guy, he's the ace of the team."