𝟭𝟵. 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗣𝗟𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

But like she said before, she learned to move forward. She moved her hand away, making Kunimi frown. "Did you really mean what you said yesterday? That you will wait for decades for me or are you all talk?"

"I meant it," Kunimi steps closer to Y/N. He definitely grew more since she last has seen him. She didn't like looking up to people because it made her feel inferior so she averted her eyes from his face. "I will wait for you as long as it takes. You're the one that I want and love."

"Riiiiiiight," she moves away from Kunimi's figure

"Riiiiiiight," she moves away from Kunimi's figure. "Anyways, won't you miss your practice for volleyball as well?"

"I will," Kunimi says. "But like I said. I want to spend as much as I can with you. Which makes me wonder, how long are you staying here in Japan?"

"Not sure," Y/N shrugs. "I came to visit my mom for her birthday but I can't miss out too much in school or training."

"Do you have a team back in America?"

"Well I was kinda homeschooled back in America but I played a lot in my uncle's volleyball camp," she responded. "I might join a team once I go back."

"You've improved so much since I last seen you play," Kunimi says. "You're truly amazing."

Y/N wasn't used to getting so many compliments or even any compliments at all from Kunimi. "Whatever," she sighs.

"Whatever? You're the #1 middle blocker in the US. I don't think that's whatever. It's a pretty big deal," Kunimi says.

"I guess," Y/N looks away.

"Do you have any plans right now?"

"Like this very instant?" Kunimi nods. "Not really."

"I want to take you somewhere," Kunimi says. "If you want to go, of course."

"I have nothing better to do so I guess," Y/N shrugs. "Where exactly are you taking me?"

"There's an arcade that opened a year ago," Kunimi responds. "I know how much you loved playing arcade games and this place has a lot. Plus, the food is pretty good there too."