𝟭𝟮. 𝗨𝗡𝗥𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗚𝗡𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗕𝗟𝗘

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"Y/N, will you come to practice more often to help us improve in anything we need?" Suga asks. "You're a great blocker and seem to know a lot about reading opponents. You will be a great help to us."

They all nod their head in agreement. Well, accept Tsukki who was pissed that I beat him, and Tobio who well was just being a brat.

"Of course Suga," I smile. "I will be happy to help."

[ KUNIMI'S POV ]

[ KUNIMI'S POV ]

She can't be back, right? I keep telling myself that she isn't. Y/N would have looked for me if she did. She would have reached out to me. Kindaichi must be playing a prank. Kindaichi must be lying. Yeah, that must be it.

On my way home, I see Homura at the front of my house. What is she doing here? I walk up to her and see that her eyes were red and puffy from crying. "Why didn't you tell me?" she spoke. "Why didn't you tell me that you were in love with someone else?"

"Homura..."

"How long?"

"What?"

"How long have you been in love with her?" She looks up at me and clearly has anger in her eyes.

"A few months after she left," I sigh.

"Why would you even be with me if you loved someone else?"

"I thought that I was never going to see Y/N again. I thought she was never going to come back."

"So what? You were going to leave me in seconds after all these years of being with each other? What the hell Akira?"

"It's not like she actually came back. Kindaichi is probably just trying to get on my nerves," I rub my temples.

"So what are we? You still love me right?" I took a moment to think about what I should respond to that. She just stared into my eyes until she got an answer.

"We're a couple Homura," I respond. I knew I was going to regret this but who knew when Y/N was going to come back.

"But you still love her?"