𝟮𝟯. 𝗦𝗘𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗗 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗡𝗖𝗘

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

Kunimi hated himself for not taking the time before to talk to Y/N like the way he was doing now. Every minute he took the effort to know her made him realize how amazing she was even more. He will definitely continue and won't take her for granted as he did in the past.

 He will definitely continue and won't take her for granted as he did in the past

[ 1 HOUR LATER ]

"I meant it when I said I was sorry," Kunimi looked down at his fidgeting hands. "The way I treated you was unacceptable."

Y/N turned her gaze to him and saw regret all over his face. "I was a complete idiot to treat you the way I did. You didn't deserve it. You were so kind and loving and all I did was be rude to you. I was such a jerk!"

"Kunimi I-"

"Please hear me out," Kunimi locked his eyes with hers. "I was such a fool to not realize that I had the greatest thing that has ever happened to me right in front of me. I was a fool to hurt you and realize right after you left. I can't believe that you leaving Japan was what it had to take for me to realize how important you are to me. I know that deep inside, I don't deserve being here with you right now at this very moment."

"I caused you so much harm for four years," Kunimi frowned. "You waited for four years and all I ever did was hurt you. I'm so sorry."

"As much as you hurt me before," Y/N said. "I see how much you have changed as well. In the past, you never did anything if it meant that you would have to put your effort into it. But look at you now Kunimi. Putting the effort to regain what you once lost. Your timing wasn't perfect but what we could do right now is start over again."

"You would do that? Even after everything I have done?"

"Everyone deserves a second chance," Y/N tells him. "This relationship wasn't perfect but if you put in the effort and dedication, then it will be just fine."

"I won't mess it up as I did before. I promise you that."

"I hope you don't or else I won't hesitate to end it. We're starting a friendship and that's it understood?"

"I could do that," Kunimi nodded. Y/N gave him a small smile before staring back at the scenery in front of her. "We could do this as much as you want before you leave again," Kunimi tells her.

"Do what?"

"Hang out," Kunimi responds. "If you want to of course."

"I do," Y/N nods. "But aren't you going to get in trouble for skipping a lot of school days?"

"Our relationship is more important to me than that," Kunimi tells her. "Plus, I don't know when is the next time I will ever get an opportunity like this so I will make the best of it."

Y/N gave him a nod and laid down on the blanket while taking in the beautiful scenery. All that Kunimi could do was admire Y/N. She to him was more beautiful than the scenery before him. Not because of her beauty but because of the person she is.

 Not because of her beauty but because of the person she is

[ 2 HOURS LATER ]

"I should get going now," Y/N stretched her arms. "Tobio's practice is starting soon and I want to help his team as much as I could before I leave."

"I'll walk you there," Kunimi said as he stood up and held out a hand for her. It took a brief second for Kunimi to get distracted by a noise nearby which made him startled when Y/N took his hand.

Her eyes widen once she sees that Kunimi got distracted and saw him falling on her. She closed her eyes, waiting for the impact but opened them slowly after a few seconds of not feeling it. Kunimi quickly placed his hands on the side of her head to avoid himself completely falling on top of her.

His hair fell forward and it would have made Y/N blush furiously at the view and closeness in the past. Kunimi's face was a few inches away from hers and his eyes widen when he realized how close he was to her. 

"Moving a bit too fast already aren't we?" Y/N teased which made Kunimi get startled even more. "I'm just messing with you Kunimi."

Kunimi got up from her and helped her up. Y/N offered to help Kunimi clean up the place but he shook his head and denied her help. Once he was done, he saw that she was balancing on a log that was right on top of the pond. "Be careful," he tells her.

"I will be," she smiled as she crossed the log. Once she crossed the other side, she did a small cheer that made Kunimi chuckle at her childlike behavior. He crossed over as well and led her to Karasuno.

On the way there, Y/N and he would talk about small topics making the walk never go silent. As they reached the front of the school, Kunimi couldn't help but feel a bit of sadness that he couldn't hang out with her a bit longer. "Tomorrow?"

"Hm?" Kunimi tilted his head.

"Want to hang out again tomorrow?"

"Sure," Kunimi responded. "I'll see you then Kageyama-san."

"You could drop the honorifics."

"Really?" Kunimi asked and Y/N responded with a nod. "Then I'll see you tomorrow Kageyama."

"Bye Kunimi," she waved as she walked towards the gym. Kunimi smiled to himself knowing that he and Y/N were starting their relationship all over again.

He still felt guilty for ruining his first chance but it made him dedicated to not ruin the second one. He told himself that he would make up for everything he has done in the past. He would not take Y/N and his relationship with her for granted.

 He would not take Y/N and his relationship with her for granted