𝟮𝟳. 𝗥𝗨𝗜𝗡𝗘𝗗 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

Atsumu scurried over to win a seat next to Y/N before Kunimi or Oikawa could. Kunimi sat across from Y/N and Oikawa next to him. Kageyama sat next to Hinata and blushed as he made eye contact with him.

"Itadakimasu," everyone around the table synchronously said. Just before they dived into their food, a knocking on the door was heard.

"I'll go get it," Y/N told them as she stood up and opened the door.

"I smell f-" A smacking sound was heard from the door which made everyone's attention go to Y/N

"What was that for?"

"For that prank," Y/N responded to Osamu.

"It was 'Tsumu's idea," he responded as he rubbed his head.

"Nuh-uh it was you," Astmu argued with Osamu. Everyone's gaze went from Atsumu to Osamu and back to Atsumu various times.

"Oh right," Y/N dragged Osamu way from Atsumu before they began fighting. "This is Miya Osamu. He's Tsumu's twin."

"Hello," he waved. "Is that onigiri?"

"Don't be so rude," Atsumu side-eyed his twin brother.

"Calm yer tits," Osamu rolled his eyes. "I was just asking."

"Both of you behave before I call Kita-san," Y/N told them and they immediately shut their mouths.

"Well, I'm very happy to meet another one of Y/N's friends," her mother smiled. "Come sit and join us."

"That is very kind of you ma-"

"Ya don't have to tell me twice," Osamu interrupted Atsumu as he sat on an empty chair. He gave a quick thank you before filling his plate up with food. Atsumu rolled his eyes and let out a deep sigh for his disrespect but didn't feel like arguing with him at the moment.

"You all play volleyball correct?" They all nod their heads in response and she smiled. "How exciting! I could even possibly have a future professional player in my home!"