𝟮𝟲. 𝗗𝗜𝗡𝗡𝗘𝗥 𝗚𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗦

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

I saw Y/N walk out, laughing and I couldn't help but smile. I quickly stopped in my tracks when I saw someone hug her from behind and spin her a couple of times. My eyes widen once I recognized who it was. Atsumu Miya.

"Oh shit," Kunimi heard a familiar voice say behind him

"Oh shit," Kunimi heard a familiar voice say behind him. He turns around and sees almost his whole team hiding behind a bush.

"What th-"

"Kunimi?" He turned back around to face Y/N and gave her a small wave as he slowly walks towards her. "Hey. So, I guess you really meant what you said about coming to visit me right after your exams huh?"

"Of course," Kunimi nodded. He sweatdropped as he felt a pair of eyes burning through his soul.

"So you're Kunimi huh?" Atsumu raises an eyebrow as he crossed his arms and criticized him with his glare. "Not impressed."

"Atsumu," Y/N gave him a small look before smiling at him. He let out a deep sigh and gave her a small nod before turning his attention back on the intimidated opposite hitter.

"I told you to bring snacks," Hanamaki whispers to Matsukawa.

"I thought it was going to be sappy lovey stuff, but THIS, THIS is unexpected," Matsukawa responds.

"Is Atsumu better looking than me?" Oikawa asks as he compares himself to the blond setter.

"Very."

"Duh."

"Twink."

"Why are you guys so mean?" Oikawa pouts while the team snickers.

"Okay, okay, okay, shut up," Yahaba hushes them. "This isn't about you Oikawa, this is about Kunimi."

"Oh right, right."

"Kunimi," Y/N gestures her hand towards Atsumu. "This is Miya Atsumu, my b-"

"Boyfriend."

A synchronous bunch of gasps was heard behind the bush in which the Aoba Johsai's team was hiding behind. The three turn their heads but it was rather dark and Y/N dismissed it while Kunimi had a dark aura surrounding him as he gives the team a death glare.