𝟭𝟴. 𝗥𝗘𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗧𝗦

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"Break up with Watanabe for god's sake," Oikawa blurts out."Duh!!"

And speaking of the devil, Watanabe began calling Kunimi. He told the others and hanged up the call with them.

"Akira baby," she speaks once he picked up her call. "Where were you after the practice match?"

"We need to talk Watanabe," Kunimi says.

[ THE NEXT DAY ]

"MOMMMMMMMM," Tobio whines. "GET HER OFF OF ME!!!"

"Sweetie, please get off your brother."

"HE LEFT ME BEHIND YESTERDAY AT A DIFFERENT SCHOOL!!!"

"Tobio, don't do that to your sister."

"SHE KEEPS FLIRTING WITH MY SENPAIS!!!"

"THAT'S NOT TRUE," Y/N smacks him.

"SHE HIT ME!!!!"

"DID NOT!!!"

"They're going to be the death of me," their mom sighs as she runs her hand through her hair. "Tobioooo! Go to school before you're late for your practice!"

"Coming," he throws the girl off him and starts running out the door, grabbing his bag on the way. Once Y/N reached downstairs, he was already gone.

She opened the front door of the house and sees him flicking her off as he runs to school. "I'LL GET YOU BACK LATER ON!"

"YOU WISH!"

"I think I came in a bad time," Y/N hears a voice say behind her that didn't belong to her mom's.

"TSUM-," she turns around thinking it was Atsumu but to her surprise, it wasn't. "Oh. Hi, Kunimi."

"Hi, Y/N," he says nervously.

"It's Kageyama-san," she corrects him.