𝟭𝟳. 𝗥𝗘𝗝𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

She soon gets stopped when he pulled her towards him and hugs her. "I'm so sorry! I should have seen what I had in the very beginning. I shouldn't have taken you for granted. I'm so stupid for realizing this after you left. I should have treated you better and appreciated you. I'm so sorry! Y/N, I love you!"

He then gets startled when he heard the girl laughing. "I guess you have wrong timing huh?"

"Am I too late?"

"Sadly Kunimi," I escape his grasp

"Sadly Kunimi," I escape his grasp. "You are. I don't love you anymore."

"Y/N, I-I know I messed up. Badly! I'm s-so sorry for treating you so badly I-"

"Kunimi," I cut him off. "Stop talking nonsense and forget about it."

"I'm so sorry Y/N," he looks down and I could see tears forming in his eyes.

I look away, I won't give in, I won't give in. "What made you realize, realize that you had feelings for me?"

"T-That I had the best thing i-in front of me and was too b-blind and stupid to see it. Y-You were a blessing given to me b-but I took you for granted. I'm so stupid!!! A-After you left, I realized how much you m-meant to me. I love you!"

"As if," I scoff.

"What d-do you mean?" I pull his collar down, so our eyes were at the same level. His eyes were wide and he was shocked at my sudden movement.

"I gave you all my attention, love, and affection. I constantly showered you with tons of gifts and compliments. I went through the pain of constantly getting rejected by you. People pitied me! They felt bad for me because you wouldn't even call me by my name! Now you're telling me this after I come back, looking like a whole new person. You don't love me, you just miss the feeling of being praised the way I did before. Well, guess what Kunimi? Move on because I have. I learned my worth and to be honest with you, you aren't worth my time! I can't believe I was actually a simp for you. Tsk. You can't even break up with WANNABE, so don't say you love me."