𝟬𝟱. 𝗚𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗕𝗬𝗘 𝗝𝗔𝗣𝗔𝗡

[ RECAP ]

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

[ RECAP ]

Why Kunimi? Why did you easily decide to give your heart to a girl that you just met after I been working so hard all these years for your heart? Why after all those times I been by your side? Why after all my affection? Why after all my gifts? Why after all these years of showing my care towards you? Why after trying my hardest for you to be happy? Why after all these years? Why did you give your heart to her?

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Once I arrived at my house, I ran up to my room and slammed my door shut. I crawled into my bed and began to cry like a baby. I completely shut myself out of this world and began to wonder why he chose her over me. Was I not good enough? Where did I go wrong?

I then hear a knocking at my door. I stoop up from my bed and wiped my tears away. I looked at my mirror to make sure I didn't look like I was just crying. I open my door and see Tobio. "What do you want?" I ask.

"Mom and Dad want to talk to us downstairs, it seems pretty important," he responds.

"Okay, tell them I'll be down in a minute."

"No, they want to talk now," he says. He looked pretty serious and I began to wonder what could be so important that they want to talk about so instantly.

I sigh and nod my head. We head downstairs and see both of our parents sitting down in the living room. Tobio and I sit on the couch across from them, waiting for them to start talking. A few seconds pass before my dad finally speaks up.

"Your mother and I are separating and I will be moving to America." I wasn't surprised for the first part since they were constantly fighting and arguing but I was shocked to hear my father say that he was moving away. Like almost across the world.

"America?" Tobio and I ask.

"Yes, but I won't be going alone," he responds. Tobio and I look at each other and have the 'what the fuck does he mean' expression on our faces.

"Y/N," he speaks up. "You'll be moving to America with me, my brother works at a girl's volleyball training camp and it will be perfect for you to attend."

𝐖𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆  ❥ 𝐤𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐦𝐢 𝐚जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें