𝟭𝟱. 𝗞𝗔𝗚𝗘𝗬𝗔𝗠𝗔-𝗦𝗔𝗡

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"Hey, Kindaichi," Y/N waves at Kindaichi as she approaches him. "Sorry about running away from you yesterday."

"It's okay," Kindaichi smiles. "What are you doing here by the way?"

"Yeah Y/N~chan," Oikawa speaks up. "You have your hair tied up, are you going to play?"

"Yeah," she puts her hands on her hip. "I hope you're ready to get destroyed." Before Oikawa could say anything, the sound of a water bottle hitting the floor caught everyone's attention.

"Y-Y/N?!"

"Oh," she turns to the stunned boy

"Oh," she turns to the stunned boy. "Hello, and you are?" Everyone who knew about Y/N's constant simping for Kunimi in the past was in shock. Was this really the same Y/N that they knew years ago?

Before Kunimi could respond, Tobio calls for her. "Oí dumbass, get over here! We're going to start in a few!"

"Bye guys," she waves at Oikawa, Kindaichi, and Iwaizumi. "Can't wait to see you play!" As she runs back to the other side where Karasuno was, Kunimi's eyes were just wide.

'Does she really not remember me? I haven't changed that much physically, how does she not remember who I am? She forgot about me?'

He begins to question why the girl who loved him, cared for him, wanted his attention 24/7, showered him with affection, and was a complete simp for him for four years didn't recognize him after three years. He was speechless. He didn't know how to feel. It was as if Y/N's question stabbed him in his heart.

"Akira," he then breaks from his thoughts as Watanabe placed a hand on his shoulder. "Are you feeling alright? You look so pale?"

"He's alright Watanabe," Kindaichi places an arm around him and starts leading him somewhere else. "We just need to talk for a few seconds. We'll be right back."

Kunimi was completely quiet as Kindaichi took him away from Watanabe. "Dude," Kindaichi shakes him a bit. "Are you good?"

"S-She forgot me..."