𝟭𝟲. 𝗪𝗥𝗢𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗚

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"How did you know?" Oikawa asked, still stunned but amazed.

"I've gotten stronger and gotten better on reading setters and spikers," she smiles. "Plus being your manager finally paid off."

"Y/N~chan is so awesome!" Oikawa admired, making some of his fangirls jealous.

"That was amazing Y/N," Kunimi complemented, hoping she would smile at him the way she did to the others. But instead, he received a stoic emotionless expression.

"It's Kageyama-san," she corrected.

Oh, how the tables have turned. Now it was Y/N correcting Kunimi on how to say their name. "Ouch, that must have hurt," Kyotani snickers. "I really like her now."

"Shut up Kyotani," Iwaizumi glares. "Don't make him feel worse than he already does."

"Wait," Oikawa says confused. "I thought it was always the other way around. I thought that it was Kunimi who constantly corrected Y/N~chan and gave her cold expressions."

He looks over to the girl that he had waited for three years to see. He always dreamed that it would be magical and that everything would be perfect once she came back. He thought that he would be able to tell her that he feels the same and hope that she would feel the same. But it didn't go the way he thought it would. She has moved on.

"Oí Kunimi," Kindaichi calls out. "Get your head out of your thoughts! Tobio is about to serve!" Kunimi snaps back to reality once the whistle was blown. Tobio bounces the ball a few times and takes a deep breath as he spins the ball in his hands.

"You take forever," Y/N groans. "You setters are so dramatic."

"Shut up dumbass!!!" Tobio then throws the ball, takes a few steps before jumping, and serves the ball as hard as he could. The ball was then received by the libero and Oikawa sets the ball once again. This time it was for Iwaizumi. Y/N foresaw it and jumped but notice that Iwaizumi was going for a cross spike. She smirked as she moved her hand to the right in order to block him.