𝟮𝟱. 𝗠𝗜𝗬𝗔 𝗔𝗧𝗦𝗨𝗠𝗨

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"But you have to be nice," Y/N cuts him off. "Trust me. He's different now."

"Sure," Atsumu scoffed.

"Promise me you will be nice?"

"I'll try," Atsumu replied.

"Thank you Tsumu," she gave him a smile. Y/N thought that Atsumu would try to give Kunimi a chance to show that he's changed but Atsumu had another idea in mind.

 Y/N thought that Atsumu would try to give Kunimi a chance to show that he's changed but Atsumu had another idea in mind

"Where are we going?" Atsumu whined.

"We're going to Karasuno," Y/N responded which made Atsumu frown.

"Ya told me that we were going to the mall!" Y/N let out a laugh as she shook her head.

"Come on," Y/N pulled Atsumu towards the gym of Karasuno. "I want you to meet my brother."

"Crazy how ya also have a twin," Atsumu poked her cheek.

"Well, he could really be a pain in the ass sometimes," she sighed. "But he could also be alright."

"He's a setter right?" Y/N gave him a nod as they enter the gym. Everyone gave her a smile and greeted her but had a confused expression when they saw Atsumu.

"Who's that?" Tobio pointed at Atsumu while raising his eyebrow.

"Everyone," Y/N clung onto Atsumu's arm. "This is Miya Atsumu, my best friend that I met in America. Atsumu this is my little brother's team."

"I'M NOT YOUR LITTLE BROTHER!"

"ARE TOO!"

[ KUNIMI'S POV ]

I tapped my foot impatiently under my desk, waiting for the teachers to dismiss us. Once the teachers announced that the test was over, I quickly grabbed my stuff and left the classroom. On my way to the front of the gate, I had to hide and avoid the team so I wouldn't have to be told to go to the practice today.

"Ah ah ah ah," I heard a voice stop me as I approached the gates of my school. "Where do you think you're going? You only show up for exams and haven't shown up for practice this week."