𝟬𝟮. 𝗕𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗦𝗢𝗠 𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗘

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

Why don't you like me Kunimi? After all these years that I have shown my love for you, why not give me a chance? A chance is all I need. I love you and I will always love you. I wish there was something that could be done to make you realize that.

 I wish there was something that could be done to make you realize that

"Y/N, can you help the boys with practice?" the coach asks me.

I became manager for the boy's volleyball team in Kitagawa Daiichi Junior High once I found out that Kunimi was joining it. Plus, I also get to play with them in practices and beat my brother in most of them which is very entertaining. They were a challenge for me since they were tougher and taller opponents but it fun as well. "Sure coach, what in?"

"Can you play as a middle blocker for your brother's team? Tashiro injured himself yesterday and is currently at the doctor," he tells me. I wanted to decline at first since it meant that I had to be playing with my brother but I needed the most practice I could get since I'm not on a team.

"Yes coach, let me just put my notepad away in my bag and I'll play," I respond. I stood up from my chair and jogged to where I left my bag. Unfortunately for me, Oikawa was sitting right next to it while drinking his water.

"Hey Y/N~chan, can't get enough of me I see," he starts to wiggle his eyebrows while giving me a smirk. I stuck out my tongue as I was placing my notepad away and looked for a hair tie.

"Only in your dreams Oikawa-senpai," I laugh. He pouts and notices that I was tying my hair up, making him smile. Every time I tied my hair up it meant that I was going to play volleyball with the boys.

"Are you playing with us today Y/N~chan?" he asks happily. I could hear a groan coming from across the gym. I knew exactly who it belonged to.

"Like it or not Tobio, you're still missing a middle blocker, Tashiro is injured," I shout at him. We both then engaged in a glaring contest, which was soon stopped when we heard the coach's whistle.

"Okay okay, no arguing today, let's not waste any time and start," he instructs us. We all then get into our individual teams' side of the court. Kageyama, Iwaizumi, Keigo, and I on one side and Oikawa, Kindaichi, Raimu, and Kunimi on the other.

"Don't let the other team win just because Kunimi is on it, dumbass," Tobio whispers to me. I shoot him a glare. 

"Why do you think I would do that?"

"Cause you're a simp for him," he flicks my forehead. Before I could argue back at him, the coach blew the whistle, indicating that Oikawa could begin his serve.

Oikawa bounced the ball a few times and then did a jump serve. I could see the stars in my brother's eyes through the whole process, he really admired him. Keigo barely managed to receive it, but he gave the other team a chance ball. I could see Kunimi and Raimu running up to it, ready to spike it.

Since I always watched the boys play from the bleachers, I knew exactly who was going for the ball. I ran to the other side of the court and jumped as high as I could and raised my arms as high as possible. I completely blocked Kunimi's spike and the ball slammed to their side of the net.

"Yeah Y/N!!!" Iwaizumi and Keigo cheered while my brother stared emotionless. I gave them a thumbs up with a smile but I felt a glare shooting at me from my back. I turn to see Kunimi giving me a glare with a dark aura around him and embarrassed at the fact that a girl was able to block him.

"Kunimi..." I started but soon was cut by him speaking.

"Save it," he hisses while walking back to get in position. I felt my heart drop down to my stomach, knowing that he for sure hates me now. Maybe the bento box I prepared for him before leaving the house could make him forgive me.

"Alright, let's continue," the coach blows his whistle.

[ 4 HOURS LATER ]

[ 4 HOURS LATER ]

I was tapping my foot rapidly under my desk, waiting for the bell to ring to go to lunch. Kindaichi was my seatmate in class and noticed my anticipation. "Y/N, you good?" he asks me.

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm just waiting for the lunch bell to ring," I respond.

"You have a bento box to give him again?" he sighs.

"Yeah, how'd you know?" I whisper to him.

"You bring him a bento-box like every day, for the past two years," he responds. "He doesn't even bring his own anymore, since he knows you're always bringing him one."

"Yeah I guess that's true," I sigh. It started when my mom accidentally packed two bento boxes in my bag and Kunimi happened to forget his. So I gave him my extra one and saw how satisfied he was after.

"Guess? Pft come on now, why do you even try so hard? Kunimi is always shutting you down and rejecting you, yet you still continue. Why?"

Before I get to respond, the lunch bell finally rings and I shoot up from my seat. "Because I love him Kindaichi, no matter how much he pushes me away, I will always be there for him. One day he'll realize that he feels the same, I just know it."

He looked stunned for a moment but soon it turned to a pitiful smile. I waved bye to him and ran out of the class, looking for Kunimi.

Whenever Kunimi is mad at me, he will always sit next to the blossom tree in the field. I have gotten him mad before so I knew that he would be there.

I ran as fast as my legs could take me but soon came to a complete stop. I was right, Kunimi was sitting near the blossom tree.

But he wasn't sitting alone...