𝟬𝟰. 𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗙𝗘𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗢𝗡

[ RECAP ]

[ RECAP ]

"Hey Y/N, I'm sorry about earlier," Kindaich pats my back.

"No need to be sorry. Everything is fine," I fake smile. He clearly saw through it but decided not to push it any further.

Will everything be fine? I just hope that Kunimi doesn't fall for her. And what if he does? What will I do? Will my feeling change? Will I continue this long-time crush? I don't know...

 And what if he does? What will I do? Will my feeling change? Will I continue this long-time crush? I don't know

[ AFTERSCHOOL ]

"Trashykawa, get your flat ass over here before I beat you up," Iwaizumi yells at Oikawa who was currently talking to a group of fangirls outside the gym.

"But Iwa~chan, they made cookies," he whines. Iwaizumi picks up a volleyball, ready to throw it at his head.

"Iwaizumi-senpai no need to use violence, I got this, watch," I smirk. "Hey, Iwaizumi-senpai is it okay if I call you Hajime?" I ask him loudly to make sure that Oikawa was able to hear. Not surprisingly, he did and ran inside the gym in an instant, leaving a group of sad fangirls behind.

"Y/N~chan, how come you want to call him Hajime and not call me Tooru?" he whines.

"Well because Hajime is actually in practice on time, unlike you Oikawa-senpai. You're always getting distracted with those fangirls of yours," I laugh. He starts pouting and Iwaizumi and I just snicker. But my mood soon dies down when I saw Kunimi walking in with Watanabe.

"Kunimi, why is she with you?" I ask while glaring at the girl.

"Your jealousy is showing dumbass," Tobio smacks my head. I give him a small glare before turning my attention back at them.

"Akira was just showing me around the school and offered me to accompany him to practice," the girl responds while grabbing onto his arm. Did she just call him by his first name? Why is she grabbing his arm? Why is he letting her?

"Sorry, but no one is allowed in the gym unless there's a good reason and he prefers Kunimi not Akira," I spat.

"Actually, I let Homura call me Akira," Kunimi speaks up. "And I invited her to practice." They're going on a first-name basis already? That quick? He wouldn't even let me call him Akira after knowing him for years.