TIED HEARTS : INSEPARABLE - 1

Track: Continuation from the part where Prachi gets to know about Ranbir and Rhea's engagement, and Shahana goes to confront Ranbir.
______________________________________

She sat there lifelessly, hugging her knees in a tight grip
The shattered pieces ached even more in her heart, soundlessly crushing the hopes of a beautiful future, even before it was allowed to start.

Lacrimation pooled in her eyes, Representing the agony of a beautiful dream that had been burnt alive
What's the most painful thing in the world?
Oh, to her now it seemed a broken heart living a soulless life.

[Psr1403 How's the try?]
_______________________

With her face buried deep in her knees, the entire room reverberated with the sounds of her sobs, her lovely voice drenched in agony seeming to have the power to make even the coldest of hearts melt in pain for a moment. Endless tears rolled down her cheeks, with a numerous questions making rounds in her head, doubting her own self, cursing her fate, interrogating the strength of her own love, all remaining unanswered.

Never in her life had she thought that merely loving someone with all her heart would break it into pieces. Everything had just seemed to start now, hadn't it? Then how could her entire world turn upside down in just a matter of a few minutes? How will she ever face anyone now? Her mother, her sister, her family, Rhea and her friends who never left an opportunity to insult her. She had fought with everything said and done against her, but how will she handle the taunts thrown at her broken heart? How will she face herself?

Her closed lids could display nothing but his images in front of her, his smile, his eyes which always shone with pure love for her, his multiple confessions, his seemingly selfless love for her which was always visible in his each and every gesture. While her ears were filled with the harsh words, words that had been thrown on her and her character only moments ago, words that had crushed all her dreams ruthlessly, words that had shattered her heart into a million pieces, words that had finished everything.

Unable to control herself, she had broken down several times since then, unable to gather herself each time even after trying her best to, maybe because he wasn't there to support her any of these times. Unlike all the times before, where he had always stood by her no matter what, and somehow she had felt as if she had gained all the strength in the world. Only this time, it was different. Different for her as that strength itself had left her hand completely. Her heart had been crushed mercilessly by its very owner, and she could not help but surrender to the pain that the broken pieces were inflicting on her, stinging in her heart like sharp pieces of glass.

Was it all true? Were Rhea's words correct? Had he never loved her? What was it shining in his eyes the numerous times he confessed his feelings to her then? If that wasn't love, she had never known what love was in her entire life. She had trusted him, laid her heart in his protection, then why did he crush it? And if he had to do the same, then why did he make her believe that he loved her? Her heart and her mind seemed to have indulged in a constant battle with each other. Neither her mind could shun Rhea's piercing words, nor could her heart deny that pure emotion that she had always seen in his eyes. The emotion people call love.

So many questions swirling in her head. And the answer to all of it was only one, Ranbir. She didn't know if Rhea's words were true or not, but if they were, then Ranbir was answerable to her. And if they weren't, then she (Rhea) was answerable to both of them. The thought sparked a sudden ray of hope in her broken heart. Maybe, just maybe Rhea was lying. She very well knew her nature, that she could stoop down to any level for her stubbornness and selfish motives. And more than her, she knew him. Didn't she? Maybe, just maybe he would once again tell her that he was with her. Maybe she had acted too impulsively. Maybe she should have talked to him once, before trusting a person like Rhea's words. Maybe, just maybe he still loved her. Maybe, just one of the 'maybe' turns out to be true.