ISHQ SUFIYAANA - 1

[Hey, dear readers! As you all might be knowing, today is Krishna Sir's (Ranbir's) official birthday! And since I had this idea for a long time, I thought why not to publish it on such a day! So these two shots are dedicated to that. Really hope you like it. It's just a random idea;)

Also, these might be called musical shots.Why? You'll find that out;) ]

______________________________________

As Prachi crossed the threshold of the brightly lit and beautifully decorated magnificent house, her beautiful features suddenly seemed to harden, for a sudden unpleasant memory situated with the familiar surroundings clouded her mind.

Glancing at the flawless decorations around her on the special day, her mind couldn't help but race down the memory lane, filling with the flashes of the same day a year ago. The same day which had held emotions which were completely different for her from what it held now. The same day when she had been accused of something she could never even think of doing. The same day when she had been put behind bars for the sake of false accusations, while her mother had been put behind bars of helplessness seeing her beloved daughter in such a situation.

However, just a year later, today, this very day had become very special to her. Time changes everything. And her case was no exception. In just a matter of three hundred and sixty five days, many things had changed, and so had the importance of this special day in her life. For now, it was one of the most special days of the year for Prachi, for it had offered her the most special person in her life.

Lost in her train of thoughts, Prachi's eyes suddenly landed on a figure, an angelic one, coming close to her. As she saw him, her eyes immediately lit up, while the hardened expression on her face suddenly seemed to fade away quickly, before being replaced by the brightest of her smiles. He was clad in a black velvet jacket, a little longer than his waist, his rolled sleeves covering his elbows, accompanied by a few strands of silver chains covering his front pocket. A pair of black slim fits covered his legs, while his unbuttoned jacket revealed his simple white undershirt, a little above his jacket, complimented by his dark messy hair, making him look even more dazzling.

As her gaze got woven with Ranbir's, she couldn't help herself getting lost in those mesmerizing pair of eyes, as he smiled at her with the same emotions shining in his eyes. Gazes still locked, their feet unknowingly began moving towards each other, a soft smile adorning both their lips, as they were once again lost in each other, before coming to a halt right at the center of the grand hallway.

They could've forever been lost there, never wanting to come out of this mesmerizing spell that their eyes casted on each other, when a squeaky voice brought them out of their trance.

"Happy Birthday, Ranbir!" Squeaked Shahana, rushing towards him, side hugging him.

"Thank you so much, Shahana!" Replied Ranbir, unwillingly breaking the eye lock, while Shahana giggled, breaking the hug.

"I don't want such a dry wish, though. Where's my gift?" Ranbir raised a brow at the girl, causing her to pout, placing her hands on her waist.

"Hey! I already gave it you! Didn't I help you with the plan you've -" Complained Shahana, only to be cut off by him mid sentence.

"Ahmmm... Ya, ya, okay! I get it! I get it, Shahana!" Replied Ranbir immediately, gesturing towards Prachi with his eyes, as realisation dawned on a confused Shahana, making her giggle, biting her tongue at the same time, mouthing a "sorry" to him.

"What plan?" Prachi finally broke her silence, narrowing her eyes, as Ranbir glanced at Shahana worriedly. However, before Prachi could further question him for his strange behavior, Shahana's voice again interrupted her.