TIED HEARTS : INSEPARABLE - 2

Dil mein jiski tasveer chhapi hai,
Use dekhe bina reh paoge kaise
Aankhon mein jiske liye beshumar pyaar hai,
Uski nam aankhein dekh paoge kaise

Jiski hansi tumhari jeene ki wajah hai,
Uska dil dukhaoge kaise
Jiske saath zindagi bitane ke sapne dekhe the,
Usse yun rishta tod paoge kaise

Well, the last one had an English poem, so this time just felt like expressing the emotions through our very own language.

Which one did you like, guys? If any ofc..!
____________________________

Since the last part showed more of Prachi's emotions, this will show more of Ranbir's.
______________________________________

He stood there, gazing at the flawless moon lifelessly. Even the angelic shimmer of the divine beauty failed to provide the much needed warmth and peace to his aching heart. His heart felt heavy in his chest, too heavy to handle the burden of it. Her words kept echoing in his head. His life seemed completely shattered to he himself now. Shattered and ruined. Beyond repair. And he himself was the reason behind it. It was him. All of it was his fault. He couldn't handle anything, neither his responsibilities as a son could be fulfilled with all his heart, nor his promises made to his beloved. Promises of a lifetime, of love and togetherness. Promises to himself of the fulfillment of those promises, no matter what. Only if he knew what life had in store for him. Only if he could do anything to end all of it. Only if destiny hadn't been so cruel to him.

But then, it was all his fault, wasn't it? All of it was. He was the one who had tried to woo Rhea in the first place on the basis of a mere immature infatuation. He was the one who had heartlessly agreed to the condition to break an innocent heart just to gain the attention of a girl he now hates to his core. Maybe that's why his own heart was breaking to pieces now. If only he hadn't done that. If only he had refused to work on Rhea's condition the very first time he came to know about it. If only he could understand that spark of an intense hatred which was much more than mere jealousy in her eyes and had much more disastrous motives than just establishing her superiority over her. But who knows? Maybe if not for that bet, he would have never had a chance to actually fall for her innocent soul? For her to fall for this person behind the bad boy image?

Just a maybe, though. And that maybe doesn't make him any less guilty. Even if he had agreed to it, if only he had cleared things out with Rhea in the first place. Maybe. Maybe then things wouldn't have turned out to be the way they did now. But he didn't. And that's what it was. Each 'if only' filled his heart with regrets, regrets that were going to pierce his heart for the rest of his life now.

And maybe he deserved that. He deserved such a punishment for even thinking of committing such a hideous crime. And he was ready to take all of it. As long as it didn't hurt his Prachi. He might deserve all of it, but she deserved none. Prachi has done nothing in her life to deserve the pain she's facing now. Yet all she's received is tears, pain, and betrayal. He being the one to have presented all of it to her.

With a lone tear escaping his eyes, he touched the brim of the shining bottle to his lips, gulping down large quantities of the expensive liquid inside it. The darkness all around him seemed to represent the rest of his life. Prachi's tear stricken face, with immense agony and hurt shining in her eyes haunted him every second. It was not the pain of separating from her which hurt him the most, but it was the pain he himself had inflicted on her. The pain of her broken heart which hurt him the most, more than his own wounds, and more than it broke her. Looking up at the moon, eyes fixated at the lovely object, yet staring in a far off direction, his subconscious mind began to get clouded with numerous images, the moon acting as a display, playing the disc of his various emotions.