I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU - 4

A soft smile unknowingly made its way across her beautiful features for her heart had recognised the most beautiful voice of her personal favourite singer even before her eyes had been able to absorb his familiar glimpse. Prachi could just not believe her fortune today. She had been profoundly spellbound at the intensity of his pure love which had been flawlessly mirrored in his each and every gesture tonight, as much as it was embedded in his eyes which stared straight into hers now.

Her heart began racing at an unknown pace, her gaze locked to his, while the melodious tune once again filled her ears, capturing her heart and mind at the same time. His eyes held his heart, and her eyes perfectly mirrored his deep set ones. Her heart beat began increasing with each step taken by him to close their distance, with his pure emotions held in his hands in the form of his favourite musical instrument. The occasional ringing of the strings faultlessly depicted all his feelings in the form of the melodious tune...

Intro Music...
Ranbir advanced closer to Prachi with each step, staring deep into her intense eyes as she got up from the tree bed staring back at him with the same feelings.
Ranbir's advancing steps finally came to a halt, with him being inches away from Prachi, never bothering to break the eyelock.

Dil ibadat...kar raha hai...
He bent down to sit on one of his knees with his head hung low and his eyes closed, never missing a single note being played on his guitar. Even Prachi didn't know how heart melted at that beautiful and soothing voice. Her trance was broken by some delicate objects drenched in a heart warming fragrance, falling straight onto them from their Eiffel Tower. Reflexively, she looked up, only to find herself standing in a shower of beautiful crimson coloured petals associated with the flower of love. Her lips automatically curved into a smile as her eyes turned back to Ranbir.

Dhadkanein meri sun...
He opened his lids, and lifted his face, staring straight into Prachi's dark eyes, his eyes expressing the deepest of his desires and feelings that he had ever felt for her.

Tujhko main kar loon haasil...
Their eyes just remained locked with each other's, exchanging the emotions that had never been able to escape their lips.

Lagi hai yahi dhun...
Ranbir finally got up, still looking in her eyes, shrugging a bit as her eyes reflected pure shock tinted with an unspoken happiness.

Zindagi ki shaakh se loon...
Kuch haseen pal main chun...
Prachi just stood there, with the moisture and smile still adorning her eyes and lips, respectively, while Ranbir circled around her with soft steps, eyes fixed to her direction.

Tujhko main kar loon haasil...
Lagi hai yahi dhun...
Ranbir stopped at her side, whispering the last line close to the back of her ear, his warm breath causing a shiver to run down her spine.

Se o re ma... ( musical break)
Prachi turned her head to face him, his face being inches apart. Their eyes speaking the unsaid feelings yet again, while the cool breeze carrying their comforting fragrance to each other.

Dil ibadat kar raha hai...
Ranbir turned away from her, twirling twice before coming to a halt in front of her once again.

Dhadkanein meri sun...
He sang, his face etched with emotions that reflected how he meant each of those words, as he gestured with his head towards his heart with a smile decorated on his lips.