MY DIL GOES HMMM.....TJOL - 4

Prachi was staring at the words when another memory gave birth to a soft smile on her face as the scene that her mind was playing before her gradually began to merge with the form of the fonts written in front of her. Something seemed to move on the paper beneath those words. The card suddenly appeared to have taken the form of a screen - displaying a fond flashback flawlessly from her chest of memories with the help of the phrases printed above it. As the letters and the memory slowly got stitched into one completely, she knew her answer.

Keemat hoti hai na har pehli cheez ki?
Keemat hoti hai us ehsaas ki
Keemti hota hai vo lamha jab maqbooliyat mil jaati hai humare pyaar ko
Par usse bhi badi keemat hoti hai vishvaas ki

With the soft smile still lingering on her lips, she glanced at the heavenly view before her for a final time. Caressing the materialistic symbols of their love present before her with all the affection that her heart could pour in the touch, she gently closed the door, before leaving towards her next destination without another thought.
______________________________________

Closing the door behind her, she ran her gaze across the empty room. A faint smile decorated her lips as the room once again brought back memories. A classroom of the college it was. A normal one - to the others. To them, it was another unique symbol of their unique love story. How? She was sure Ranbir would have answered that in the card.

The room seemed to have no traces of golden at the first sight. Prachi gingerly began to move forward, her eyes wandering in every direction while her face had a concentrated expression, when something suddenly astounded her to the core. As she was inching ahead, something appeared to fall right before her face out of nowhere, something that changed her stern expression into that of a scared one in a second as she shrieked once, simultaneously jumping back in fear.

Dread had suddenly seemed to attack her heart when she opened her lids with a jerk in order to have a view of the source of her fear, breathing heavily all the while. As soon as her eyes landed on the object before her, all her fears vanished at once, making her heave a sigh of relief. However, the relief was short lived as the view concurrently made her narrow her eyes at itself.

Before her hung a golden envelope - tied to somewhere at the top through a golden string - that had popped in front her out of the blue when all her concentration was directed towards scanning the area of room ahead of her. She tilted her head upwards, a beautiful bouquet of golden heart shaped balloons hung there, through the centre of which the thread attatched to the string was hanging freely. A smile made its way on her lips, effortlessly erasing the frown.

How did the envelope fall at exactly the right time though? Was Ranbir keeping an eye on her? She bit her lips at the thought, turning her head as she scanned her entire surroundings meticulously. However, no traces of him or anything else for that matter could be caught by her eyes. Shaking her head in confusion once, she turned her attention back to the card hanging before her.

Untying it from the golden string, she titled the envelope on her palm gently as the contents of it slid through its mouth and onto her palm. Smiling brightly, she unfolded the card at the top, her vision softly brushing the words.

_____________________________

Hey, nice to see you again so soon, Chikchiki! You've become smart as a result of my company. Not bad ;)
_______________

Prachi rolled her eyes at the words with a light giggle.

______________________________