OWNER OF MY HEART

[ So candy54789 wanted me to write a romantic OS where all the confusions are cleared. Abhigya are together, everyone knows about the way Prachi and Pragya are related to Abhi. Rhea has accepted Pragya as her mother whole heartedly and is trying to accept Prachi too (according to Prachi of course). But some bitterness is still there clearly evident from her side, for she thinks she (Rhea) loves Ranbir who she can never get because of Prachi, as everyone knows about Pranbir and has accepted them knowing Rhea's truth. Prachi is as a result blaming herself for all of it.

So here it goes. Hope so you all like it:) ]

______________________________________

It's not easy distancing yourself from the person you love the most in your life. From the person who defines life for you. For you can run away from everything in your life, but how will you run from life itself?

~Myself again;) (Inspired by NandiniGhosh  :))
_____________________________________

The soothing wind from the open casement peeping into the silent dark sky blew her loose tendrils across her face. And as they subsided, a clear view of her face could be seen, her beautiful features drenched in a melancholic sadness, eyes staring bleakly at the object in her hands, mind lost somewhere in the deep valleys of thoughts.

Prachi sat on the floor near her bed, her back against the expensive wood, with her knees folded, one of her hands was placed on her knees, clutching her white salwar gently, while the other one held the object of her attention.

A faint smile formed on her lips as she admired the beauty of the object. Gripped in her hand was an ordinary photo frame, carrying the most special people in her life smiling brightly out of it, staring straight at her. Her parents, united after twenty long years of separation were seated at the centre of the sofa, her father hugging her mother from the side, encircling both his arms around her, grinning widely, touching his forehead to hers, as Pragya sat there, smiling brightly, closing her eyes due to shyness at her husband's antics.

Standing exactly behind them was Daljeet, Ranbir's dida, with Pallavi and Vikram standing on either side of her, both of them surrounding her shoulder with one of their hands.

Right beside Pragya was Shahana seated on the sofa, glaring with narrowed eyes in the direction of Abhishek. However, her glare was directed towards Aryan who was sitting right beside Abhishek on the same sofa, staring at the camera with a brow raised, an annoyed expression clear on his face.

Right behind Shahana was Rhea, standing beside Vikram, a slight smile plastered on her lips, her head slightly turned towards Pallavi. Following her gaze, Prachi's eyes landed on the source of her sister's attention, and as they did, the faint smile that had been playing on her lips immediately vanished.

There he was. Standing right beside Pallavi with his hands crossed across his chest, staring at the camera lovingly with a smile and a cute pout. While Rhea's attention was glued to Ranbir, his eyes were glued lovingly to the person handling the camera, for it was Prachi who had offered to capture the beautiful moment.

Prachi ran her fingers across the picture once, caressing the gems of her life. Her vision got blurred due to the moisture forming in her eyes, as a strange thought flitted across her mind. The thought of the family photograph being so perfect. With the family being united after years of separation and yearning. With all of them happy and together. With her nowhere in the picture.

Each person was happy with each other and without her. Her father had found his love, her mother had found her younger daughter, and her younger sister had finally reunited with her mother. But even after the reunion, that dejection on her sister's face could not escape her eyes. Rhea had found a family, and was trying her best to accept that family whole heartedly even after having been brainwashed by her Buji numerous times. Her sister had found the long lost family, but had lost her first and childhood love according to her.