MY DIL GOES HMMM..... - 1

MY DIL GOES HMMMMM..... - THE JOURNEY OF LOVE

______________________________________

Hey, dear readers.
So it's been a long time since vaida_pranbirian asked me to write an OS on a proposal scenario from the show itself. But since I wasn't really active, I couldn't write it any sooner. Really hope you like it sis..!

Besides, our 2nd Pranbirversary just went..! So I thought it'll probably be the best time to publish something like this right now.

It is something from the night before Prachi's truck accident. Though it's totally different. Writing after a long time, so I really hope you like it.

Also, this book just won the first prize at Fan fiction Awards 2021 in Pranbir category. And I'm just so happy, so thank you all for all your love and support. It really means a lot to me.

______________________________________

Dekha to tumhe hazaaron baar hai...
Phir pata nahi aisa kyu lag raha hai
Ki tumse zyada khoobsurat ladki
Maine aaj tak nahi dekhi...

-Ranbir

------------------------------------------

Log toofani samundar me naav me saath hone ka vaada karte hain
Main naav ban kar tumhara saath dungi
Tumhe kabhi girne nahi dungi...

-Prachi

______________________________________

Fixing the silver jwellery to her ear lightly, her fingers gently swept across the length of the beautiful piece of metal, before they parted with it as it hung there through her earlobe, dancing freely at the gradual loss of a support. The tinkling of the earrings due to the soft breeze blowing around her seemed to complement and complete her attire, which had always revolved around the mantras involving simplicity yet elegance.

As she stared at the woman in the mirror before her, the woman stared back at her with the same expressions as hers. The woman was wearing a long red slit kurti with net sleeves touching her wrist accompanied by a pair of red culottes and a dupatta of the same hue placed neatly around her neck and across her shoulders. Her simple look was adorned by a pair of silver earrings drooping through her ears, while a thick silver dangler bangle was wrapped around her left wrist elegantly.

Her hair, as dark as the night itself with some streaks of brown, was left loose on her shoulder, her bottom curls softly brushing her dainty waist. Her entire face reflected a childlike innocence, while her eyes shining with a strange feeling remained glued to hers, while her own seemed to stare at something far ahead inside the woman's eyes.

As Prachi continued to stare back at the woman in the mirror with thousands of thoughts swirling inside her head, her heart beat with a great speed. As she gradually lost herself into her thoughts, her lips involuntarily began to curve into a soft smile. There into the eyes of the woman before her, she felt as if she could see something. The most precious moments of her life. The woman's eyes were glued to hers, and all that both the pairs held were memories, flashes, images -- of a single person.

She could still hear those words reverberating in her ears -- words that had given her hope of a beautiful life. She could still feel those emotions surging through her veins -- emotions that were both familiar and alien to her. She could still feel the warmth all around herself-- the warmth that surrounded her everytime a particular presence was around her. And she could still see him standing before her -- in those eyes. All as if he were really around her.