ISHQ SUFIYAANA - 2 (FINAL PART)

As Prachi felt the familiar touch on her wrist, it took her no time to realise that it had been none other than Ranbir's. The realisation slightly replaced the clouds of anger and jealousy covering her heart by a sudden wave of happiness and satisfaction seeing him finally turn his attention back to her.

However, the wave was only momentary, for as soon as the flashes of his last deeds flitted across her mind, the same emotions again replaced the fleeting new ones. But this time, they were accompanied by the slight satisfaction of seeing him close to her again, as her lips slightly curved up sensing his touch, before she plastered the stern expression on her face once again.

"Leave me, Ranbir." Ordered she, without turning.

"Never." He sounded determined. "Besides, you haven't wished me or given me my present yet."

"Does it even matter to you? Go fly around with your butterflies." She sounded hurt as well as angry.

"It does matter to me, Prachi. For you're the only flower this butterfly will ever follow." Prachi hid her smile, biting her lower lip.

"It's fine. You can smile in front of me. I'll ignore it and still consider you're angry, and also jealous now by the way." He smirked.

"And why will I be that?"

"Ask that from your heart."

"Yes, I am. I am angry at you, Ranbir. Very angry. What will you do??" She challenged him.

"Just beg you to listen to my feelings once." He spoke with all his heart, shocking her a bit, before her ears soon got filled with another music once again. However, this time, it roamed her heart with an entirely different effect, as the soothing melody began to shower emotions of pure love on her.

So lost they had been in each other, that both of them had failed to notice the retreating figures of all the other souls that had been present there, leaving the couple alone as soon as the first song had ended, as they moved out, led by Shahana.

Music...
Their surroundings, which had earlier been shining with numerous bright and colourful lights, now got covered by a complete yet soothing darkness, before a spotlight fell on Pranbir, who were standing at the centre of the grand hallway.
She finally turned back, eyes landing on his fingers that were gently surrounding her wrist, before her gaze climbed through his hand, finally meeting his eyes. He stared at her with a slight smile adorning his lips, while she just narrowed her eyes, anger and jealousy reflected on her face.

Second Music (repetition of the first one)...
He pulled her to him by her wrist with a great yet gentle force, causing her to collide with his hard chest, as he held her close to him by her waist, her palms placed on his chest, staring straight into her narrowed eyes with a smile laced on his lips.

Rab ki qawwali hai ishq koi...
Dil ki diwali hai ishq koi...
Prachi suddenly felt something falling on her from above her, as she closed her eyes reflexively. However, the soft touch of some fragrant material against her cheek caused her to open her eyes once again.

Mehki si pyaali hai ishq koi...
Subah hai laali hai ishq...
As her lids opened, the anger on her face got replaced by a bright smile gradually spreading across her face, as she lifted her hands from his chest in the air, in an attempt to catch the beautiful rose petals showering on her. Ranbir just stood there, adorning her innocence, lost in her beauty.

Girta sa jharna hai ishq koi...
Uthta sa kalma hai ishq koi...
She closed her eyes, feeling the gentle brush of the falling petals on her face, which was beaming with the happiness of an innocent little kid. Ranbir kept on staring at her, before his hand automatically moved under the spell of her pure beauty towards her, as he tucked a loose strand of hair, falling across her face, behind her ear.