TIED BY THE SACRED BOND - 3

"Ranbir?!" Vikram yelled, pure shock and confusion laced in his voice.

"Ranbir?" Pallavi repeated.

"Yes, I said that. Say something else." Turned Vikram to Pallavi, who gave him a hard glare.

"What are you doing here?! Weren't you supposed to be at the wedding?! And if you're here...then... " Daljeet trailed off, turning her gaze towards the wedding pavilion, where now stood a groom with his face still hidden behind the floral strings, and a bride whose decorated face reflected profound dejection and bewilderment, as she stared at the duo, on which everyone's gaze had been fixed.

Pranbir just stood there looking at each other with determination in their eyes, before turning to face the shocked crowd.

"Will anyone tell me what the heck is going on here?!" Shouted Dushyant, highly annoyed by this confusion topped with their silence.

However, no one could speak further as the sound of a guttural laugh echoed the hall, originating from the figure behind the floral turban, capturing everyone's attention in an instant.

"Oh God! This family is full of clowns. Shaadi na ho gayi, Raam-Leela ho gaya! Shock after shock! Filled with twists and drama at every corner!" Managed the person in between of guttural laughs, placing his hands on his waist due to laughing hard.

His voice spread a wave of realisation across the faces of many present there, for they stood there, lips parted in sheer shock and amusement. Every pair of eyes glared at the groom with different emotions flooded in them, as sheer silence covered the entire area for a moment.

What followed then was a series of shocked gasps, as the groom moved his hand towards the flowers fallen in front of his face, before lifting the strings up, unveiling his face, giving the people present there the shock of their life.

"It's me. It's me, Auntyji." Said the groom to Daljeet, before turning to Aalia with a smirk on his face.

"It's me." He repeated, turning to the bride standing beside him with plain shock and horror shining in her eyes, as she stared at him. Rhea and Aalia stood frozen at their place, staring at Sanju, who glared back at them from the wedding pavilion.

[So NandiniGhosh and pranbiralways turned out to be the ones who guessed it right:)]

"But how...how did all this happen?! Maya... Rhea... You... Sanju..." Said Pallavi with pure confusion, turning to Ranbir.

"Yes yes, bro! Tell them otherwise these people will die of anticipation and shock now." Laughed Sanju again, thoroughly enjoying the situation, placing his hand on Rhea's shoulder for support as he laughed hard.

Rhea, being frozen with shock, could not even manage to jerk his hand away, as he touched his forehead to her shoulder, still laughing like an idiot, placing a hand on his chest to calm himself.

"Everything's fine, Mom. Don't worry so much. We'll explain you everything." Said Ranbir, finally breaking his silence, before staring straight into Prachi's eyes. She nodded, their fingers still entangled with each others', as a recent memory flooded both their minds.

Ranbir who was waiting eagerly for Prachi in the room booked for the groom for the special day, jumped with exhilaration as he saw her closing the door behind her. He immediately rushed towards her direction.

"What happened? Did Maya agree??" He asked, eyes sparkling with hope.

However, the hope was soon replaced by an unconquerable fear, as Prachi shook her head confirming a negative response.