TIED HEARTS : INSEPARABLE - 3 (FP)

"I love you too, Ranbir. And I love you a lot." The voice he had been longing to hear, finally once again echoed in his ears.

The voice seemed so real. The embrace contained emotions seeming to be true. Maybe it was just his extreme desire of the same that his subconscious mind was presenting in the form of some sort of a hallucination before him. Oh, how he never wanted to step out of this beautiful dream.

Even if just an illusion, hearing her voice once again, hearing her confession, her feelings beautifully mingled in the three words for the first time, his aching heart leapt with a sudden elation. A soothing breeze of intense happiness and extreme satisfaction blowing gently over the pieces of his broken heart, the magic of the words spoken by the person he loved the most in his life somehow already beginning to heal the sharp pieces of the same.

He closed his eyes, once again feeling complete in her warm embrace, as his palms reflexively moved towards the feminine ones place on his chest, surrounding him from behind. Feeling the same touch once more, he clasped her hands gently, his head spontaneously bending towards the side, being controlled by the warmth of the love surrounding him.

It didn't suddenly feel like a dream anymore. It felt as if she herself was there. Her warmth, her embrace, her fragrance, her love that surrounded him, it all...it all felt so real.

The sudden thought pierced his mind, immediately gaining control of all the other emotions present within him at the moment, as he jerked his lids open. The sudden alarming thought earned some more of his consciousness, and he could still feel her. Was it real then?

Staring at their entwined fingers, he finally seemed to come back to the reality, as he immediately lifted her hands and whirled around to face her, shocked. It was she! But then what was she doing here?!

Wasn't she supposed to leave him forever after all the humiliating and heart breaking things Rhea had said to her? Wasn't she supposed to never return to him if she had just refused to listen to any of his words, driven by a feeling of intense hatred and disgust for him, only moments ago? Wasn't she just supposed to hate and disgust him like that forever?

"Ranbir.. " His confused thoughts were invaded by her beautiful voice, which held emotions different from what it had held the last time he had seen her.

He stood there still, filling the gap between them with a long silence, contemplating on the things going on around him. As she took a step towards him, he took one in the opposite direction, raising a palm before him, signalling her to stop as she obeyed, confused.

"What....what are you doing here, Prachi? Don't you understand I don't love you? Rhea had said everything to you, right? Go... Go away." He spoke with much difficulty, both due to his subconsciousness as well as the effect the bitter words escaping his lips had on he himself.

It was true. It was true he had wanted to clear things between them, but sometimes, the true shade of a story maybe makes it even more complex. He wanted her to hate him, and maybe she did now, and so he wasn't going to make it any more difficult for her. Things had turned out the way he had wanted them too, and now he won't try to make any changes, since he feared any further movement of the entangled, complicated threads of the relationships might entangle and complicate them even more. He knew the truth would be better for her, but maybe not easy. And he chose the option in accordance with the latter one, trying his best to plaster a hard expression on his face, only to be betrayed by his moist eyes.

Prachi on the other hand, simply stared at the person standing in front of her, with tears of pure love and admiration shining in her eyes. Even though she had denied listening to his words, her heart had always wanted to hear those unspoken ones. And when Aryan had presented the supposed true side of the story, her heart had believed it instantly, as those were the same words it had been yearning for. And if even the slightest bit of hesitation had been left at some corner of her heart, it had all been cleared by his words drenched in his unconditional and selfless love only moments ago, words spoken just for her.