MY DIL GOES HMM..... TJOL - 5 (FP)

[ Long Update. Trust me 😁 ]

-----------------------------------------------------------

The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.

-Anonymous

-----------------------------------------------------------

[The following lines have been written (by me ofc ;)) on the tune of the very same song - My Dil Goes Hmm.. - and can be imagined that way as well. Happy imagination. Lol ]

_______________________

"Jab bhi nazrein tujhko dekhein,
Dil mein kuch hone lagta hai
Bin puche, bin bataye
Dil kahin khone lagta hai"

A familiar voice gently brushed against her eardrums, freezing her at her spot, as the signals of the voice tenderly diffused through her, making their way towards her heart from every direction. Sweeping softly across it, they tickled it with a strange sensation as it gradually began to pick up its pace inside her chest. Something suddenly shone at her from her right, making her shield her face from the sudden brightness with her palm reflexively. Curling her fingers as she removed her shield gradually, her eyes took notice of the object of her distraction, as a beautiful smile began to curve her lips up at on its own volition. Before her was she - with the brightest of smiles adorning her face - as Prachi looked back at her printed form with a mesmerised smile on hers.

She had seen herself a thousand times before, but somehow the woman before her seemed to be different to her - the most wondrous of smiles played on her lips, with the most innocent and peaceful expression swept all across her face accompanying he...

She had seen herself a thousand times before, but somehow the woman before her seemed to be different to her - the most wondrous of smiles played on her lips, with the most innocent and peaceful expression swept all across her face accompanying her closed lids that evidently expressed her moment of serenity and the sheer happiness she was feeling at the moment, while golden fairy lights bordering the large picture effortlessly added on to the divine beauty of the photograph. One look at it and Prachi was lost in her own self when a gradual lightening up of her surroundings randomly from almost every direction caught her attention one by one as they were illuminated, she being surrounded by her numerous replicas. Prachi's heart skipped a beat as she gazed at her surroundings, awestruck. Was it really she herself in those beautiful pictures?

"Aankhon mein tum jo aaye
Aur dil mein jab se chhaye
Har dhadkan bas tere hi liye gaaye-"

She felt the voice coming closer to her, and her heart once again picked up pace. Her attention diverted from her surroundings to straight ahead of her as she stared in the same direction now with captivation reflecting from her features. The aurum rays, however, being faint couldn't give away much of her surroundings and all she could sense with the lights gradually brightening due to each picture was being enveloped by objects of different sizes hanging from somewhere at the top all around her. Objects scattered all around her pictures directly under the streaks and about a couple of yards away from where she stood, flawlessly managing to conceal their identity with the sheaths of the dim golden glow radiated by the frames. She heard footsteps coming closer once again, and her breaths ceased for a minute.