Chapter Thirty-Six

Chapter Thirty-Six
———————————
Get It Poppin'

"What's good?" Ray asked as Zhan pulled up on him.

"What do you mean what's good? Why are you texting Princess and talking all that shit on social media? Get your ass up." Zhan said.

"Oh, so you came to fight," Ray said, standing up.

"Why the hell would I come to talk to you?" Zhan asked.

"That hoe worth it?" Ray replied.

"Hoe!" Zhan exclaimed as he punched Ray causing him to take a step backwards. Ray rubbed his jaw as his eyes connected with Zhan's eyes.

Ray chuckled before speaking again.

"You done fucked up," Ray said as the guys around him stood up and rushed at Zhan throwing punches at him.

Zhan was dodging the punches, trying to get to Ray when Maddox, Axel, Rocco, Brock, Isaac, and In-yeop ran in and started fighting the guys off of Zhan.

"Go get his ass," Maddox said as Zhan jumped over the table and ran after Ray, who was about to walk out of the door.

"Where the fuck do you think you going?" Nettie asked as she delivered a hard open-palmed slap to Ray's face.

The blow of the slap caught Ray off guard and almost caused him to lose his balance. It gave Zhan a chance to grab Ray by the throat, slamming him against the wall.

"Beat his ass," Nettie said as she pulled out her phone and started recording as Zhan loosened his grip on Ray, then gave him a stiff right knee to his mid-section causing him to double over in pain.

"What? You thought I came alone." Zhan said as he punched Ray in the stomach.

Ray tried to stand up but Zhan connected with a vicious right hook to his nose. Ray began bleeding.

"Oh shit!" Nettie exclaimed as she watched Zhan beat Ray up.

"Look at you getting your ass beat after all that shit you talked about," Zhan said.

Ray was getting beat up so badly that Nettie started feeling bad for him because Zhan was showing him no mercy.

"Zhan, I think you killed him," Nettie said as she stopped recording and started pulling Zhan off of Ray.

Princess jumped out of the car and ran over to help Nettie pull Zhan off of a bruised-up and bloody-faced Ray.

"Oh my God! Zhan stop hitting him!" Princess said.

"Rocco! Help!" Nettie screamed as Zhan started choking Ray.

Ray started scratching Zhan's hands to make him loosen his grip.

"I told your ass I would kill you," Zhan said.

"Zhan stop it. He's not worth it." Princess said.

Maddox and the others ran over to the two fighting. They tried to separate them but Zhan was not letting them get him off of Ray. It took a few tries, but eventually, they pulled him off of Ray.

"Cool down. You got him." Maddox said to Zhan as Princess blocked Zhan's way so he wouldn't go back over to Ray.

"He learned his lesson now. It's over." Princess said.

"You fucked him up. Badly!" Nettie said.

Princess grabbed Zhan's hands and wiped off the blood on them with a napkin she found on a table.

"Are you okay?" Princess asked.

Zhan nodded.

"I'm good. Are you okay?" Zhan replied.